Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maxman

Happy Birthday JetNation

41 posts in this topic

Good job,  Phil!!  ☺ 

Scout is lurking......drooling, its jaws chomping at air......circling.....watching.....waiting....

7 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Scout is lurking......drooling, its jaws chomping at air......circling.....watching.....waiting....

The only thing Scout is circling is bankruptcy court lol.

HBJN!!!!!

31 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Scout sucks.

Happy B Day JI, the best Jets message board despite it containing people who actually believe in Bubba Gump Bowltite :P

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

JetNation is 12 years old today. Just wanted to make a short birthday post. It has been an amazing 12 years here. The site continues to grow, year after year. The size of the site, the size of our social media following and the # of page views here each month are beyond impressive. To get over a million page views some months, just insane!

None of it would be possible without the best Jets fans on the web calling this place home. So a big thank you to you all.

Happy Birthday JetNation. 

jnfirst_zpstvzisv9d.jpg

With content like this, it's amazing it took you so long to get to 1M posts a day.

Congratulations to the best Jets forum message board on the internet world wide web.

SAR I

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

JetNation is 12 years old today. Just wanted to make a short birthday post. It has been an amazing 12 years here. The site continues to grow, year after year. The size of the site, the size of our social media following and the # of page views here each month are beyond impressive. To get over a million page views some months, just insane!

None of it would be possible without the best Jets fans on the web calling this place home. So a big thank you to you all.

Happy Birthday JetNation. 

ea29af987a44bba9d8390759895fe3f5.jpg

cheers ~ ~ 

:beer:

35 minutes ago, Maxman said:

The only thing Scout is circling is bankruptcy court lol.

Are you sure they aren't circling the toilet too?

To celebrate I went out and bought a new putter!

I've spent over 90% of my adult life living outside of the city/state I was born in, but once the Internet came along...it made JetNation.com possible.  

Whether I was in Florida, Turkey, England, Korea, Iraq, Korea (again) Qatar or down the road in Baltimore, I always had somewhere to go that allowed me to ponder/discuss/debate/argue the Jets with fellow Jets fans at JetNation.com.

Thanks, Phil!!

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Okay now I know what scarred for life truly means. Thank you for making the rest of my however short existence a little more painful. You could have just posted sh*tzpatrick clips and gotten the same result.

Congrats, Max.  It has become so comfortable posting on your board that JI is now a long gone, distant bad memory.

7 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Disgusting.

What part?

5 hours ago, munchmemory said:

Congrats, Max.  It has become so comfortable posting on your board that JI is now a long gone, distant bad memory.

That is great to hear, thanks.

4 minutes ago, Maxman said:

What part?

That a bunch of flunkies succeeded. It's unamerican.

11 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

That a bunch of flunkies succeeded. It's unamerican.

Not sure the site every really succeeded. If you take all the posts out by the illegals there isn't much left. There will be a recount at some point and that should set the record straight. :)