Revis involved in Altercation; Criminal Charges Filed - MERGED

Matt39

1 hour ago, ASH1962 said:

This, plus, what I he doing in a bad neighborhood at 2:30am wearing nice clothes? May as well wear a sign that says "Rob Me"...

Southside (East Carson St) isn't a bad neighborhood. It's mainly a party stripe of bars/club and restaurants. Mainly a place where adults age 20-32 mingle around especially those who go to UPitt and Duquesne. Everyone goes down there and enjoy themselves on Saturday night. Everything closes at 2 am Sunday so there's mainly parking lot pimping til 3 am. I'm surprise I didn't run into him that night. But I don't know of much spots on 23rd unless he was just walking back to his vehicle.

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

STOP THE HATE 

One of the best players in NY Jets history. 

Yeah he was. Then he took the cash with our #1 rival. Won a ring. Signed a big contract with the Jets and is now mailing it in because he got his. Retire and save your legacy Revis before your morals clause voids the rest of your deal(if there even is such a thing nowadays).

1 hour ago, JetsFanatic said:

Mr. Revis came home to Pittsburgh this past weekend to visit family and friends. During that time Mr. Revis went by a location in the Southside that he is in the process of developing.

So he's in the process of developing a location probably spending a lot of money and goes to visit the area and is harassed by a few thugs he defends himself and is a now labeled a terrorist by fans of the NY Jets. 

You cant make this sh*t up! 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

This is classic SAR I at its best, early stages of dementia.

I had no agenda when I posted that article from the Daily News only you would see it that way. 

joewilly12

Your agenda was to start a thread about the Jets moving to New Jersey and wronging the loyal Shea Stadium fans.  In the article was evidence that Shea Stadium season ticket holders were dumping their subscriptions and causing the Jets to move to New Jersey, something I didn't know.  It was one of the best backfires in JN history.

SAR I

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

So he's in the process of developing a location probably spending a lot of money and goes to visit the area and is harassed by a few thugs he defends himself and is a now labeled a terrorist by fans of the NY Jets. 

You cant make this sh*t up! 

give it a rest.

if it was Todd Bowles you would demand he gets deported to north Korea

3 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Yeah he was. Then he took the cash with our #1 rival. Won a ring. Signed a big contract with the Jets and is now mailing it in because he got his. Retire and save your legacy Revis before your morals clause voids the rest of your deal(if there even is such a thing nowadays).

No effort on the field.  Check.

No job.  Check.

No Hall Of Fame.  Check.

No freedom.  Check.

SAR I

27 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I met him the night before the AFC Championship Game in Indianapolis.  Back when he was a player, not a quitter.

And now, apparently, he's a criminal.  And going to jail.

Police say he is being charged with robbery, terroristic threats, conspiracy and aggravated assault.  That sounds like he's creating misfortune for others.

SAR I

c'mon.  sounds like someone ws trying to video him and revis took exception.  there are far too many clowns who think it's okay to video people without permission.  maybe revis reacted in the wrong way but maybe these two guys are local punks.  and then what's up with this terrorist charge?  are the cops for real?  wasn't plain old assault good enough?  and people wonder why the cops get such a bad rap.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Shut up.

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. 

Revis is one of the best Jets players in history of the organization. 

Show me the post where you said "shut up, he's innocent until proven guilty" about the road rager that killed McKnight or the distracted driver that killed Dennis Byrd.

You didn't.  And, by the way, you shouldn't have.  Same thing applies here.  Darrelle Revis is charged with robbery, terroristic threats, conspiracy and aggravated assault.  According to the police, he knocked a guy to the ground so hard he broke his skull in multiple places.

SAR I

1 minute ago, rangerous said:

c'mon.  sounds like someone ws trying to video him and revis took exception.  there are far too many clowns who think it's okay to video people without permission.  maybe revis reacted in the wrong way but maybe these two guys are local punks.  and then what's up with this terrorist charge?  are the cops for real?  wasn't plain old assault good enough?  and people wonder why the cops get such a bad rap.

what is terroristic threats ?

did he say he will wear a vest and suicide bomb them ?

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

Show me the post where you said "shut up, he's innocent until proven guilty" about the road rager that killed McKnight or the distracted driver that killed Dennis Byrd.

You didn't.  And, by the way, you shouldn't have.  Same thing applies here.  Darrelle Revis is charged with robbery, terroristic threats, conspiracy and aggravated assault.  According to the police, he knocked a guy to the ground so hard he broke his skull in multiple places.

SAR I

Again judge and jury were you there? 

3 minutes ago, Matthew007b said:

remind me not to record Revis with my cell phone...

Well Revis got in some hot water today :( hopefully the cell phone footage shows he was defending himself..if not and he's in the wrong then... wow.. could cost him a lot.

frankly people should be offended if people start videoing them for no reason and without permission.  revis or any celebrity deserve their space and privacy.  that doesn't give revis the right to grab the phone or beat on the guy but the guy didn't exactly demonstrate much common sense.

30 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

He told me he hates sell out fans who sell season tickets to opposing teams fans. 

There are 3 sides to every story right now everything is media speculation hard pressed for you to be the judge and jury. 

joewilly12 

He's complaining about people choosing money over a sense of loyalty? That's interesting

It was 2:30 am in the morning in the SouthSide of Pittsburgh Revis was checking on a property he's developing and he's harassed by some lowlife who starts videotaping him. 

If he did nothing the same fans who are calling him a terrorist would call him a pussy for not defending himself. 

2 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I'll take Sh-t That Didn't Happen for $1,000, Alex.

You lose I've been to Jets camp, many meet and greets, and actually have been on the field prior to a game where players interacted with fans, 

Whats wrong never meet any players in your life? 

Please PayPal the $1000 if you can afford it. 

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

It was 2:30 am in the morning in the SouthSide of Pittsburgh Revis was checking on a property he's developing and he's harassed by some lowlife who starts videotaping him. 

If he did nothing the same fans who are calling him a terrorist would call him a pussy for not defending himself. 

Just a question. Who the hell checks out a property at 2:30 in the morning? Sounds made-up to me. Maybe Revis was out partying and things got out of hand? Sounds a little more plausible to me.

1 minute ago, JetFaninMI said:

Just a question. Who the hell checks out a property at 2:30 in the morning? Sounds made-up to me. Maybe Revis was out partying and things got out of hand? Sounds a little more plausible to me.

Do you own a home?  Prior to buying a house in a unfamiliar neighborhood wouldnt you go and check it out during all hours of the night and day. 

Maybe Revis is developing a business and wanted to see the foot traffic in the area at that time of night for security reasons. 

I know this stuff is difficult for some of you,but everything bad that happens to the Jets players you dislike isn't always what it initially seems to be. 

Who knows? 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Do you own a home?  Prior to buying a house in a unfamiliar neighborhood wouldnt you go and check it out during all hours of the night and day. 

Maybe Revis is developing a business and wanted to see the foot traffic in the area at that time of night for security reasons. 

I know this stuff is difficult for some of you,but everything bad that happens to the Jets players you dislike isn't always what it initially seems to be. 

Who knows? 

could you do us a favor and confirm it for us since you guys are best friends

Archived