Revis involved in Altercation; Criminal Charges Filed - MERGED

Matt39

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Revis is quickly becoming a punchline... from his idiotic 'respect me' comments to the media, to him arguing with fans on Instagram calling them 'haters', to getting into fights in the off-season.

Beyond his dramatic, embarrassing decline in his play, he's tarnishing his legacy at a rapid pace. He needs to hang up his cleats NOW - it's over and it looks like it's spiraling.

Hopefully there's some kind of felony loophole in his contract so we can rid ourselves of this joke. What an idiot.

28 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Misery loves company you 2 Jets fans are an embarrassment and a disgrace.

Always happy with the misfortunes of players who wear a Jets uniform. 

i wouldn't say that.  revis is special.  he's a great player and he did his very best to extract as much as he could from the jets.  i remember a few years back when he held out and then promptly pulled a hammy in the first or second game which effectively knocked him out for a few games.  maybe he should have given the money back.  and then last season he got 16 M for a really poor season even by a journeyman's standard.  i may be surprised but , imo, he's 32 and pretty much washed up.

45 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Do you own a home?  Prior to buying a house in a unfamiliar neighborhood wouldnt you go and check it out during all hours of the night and day. 

Maybe Revis is developing a business and wanted to see the foot traffic in the area at that time of night for security reasons. 

I know this stuff is difficult for some of you,but everything bad that happens to the Jets players you dislike isn't always what it initially seems to be. 

Who knows? 

Yes I own a home. As a matter of fact Sir I own multiple properties in different states. If I am developing a property it means I already own that property and have done my due diligence before purchasing said properties or property. I understand that may be hard for you to understand but I refuse to explain Real Estate 101 to you unless I get a fee. Maybe you should know what the heck your talking about before you go off half-cocked.

Regardless if I like the guy or not it is just plain shortsighted to believe that story. Now if they said he was thinking of purchasing said property I might go along with your assumption but they said he was developing this property. That means he already owns it in Real Estate lingo my friend. That means his investment team did all the "checking out" that needed to be done before he purchased it. The story when it has objective logic applied to it does not stand up. Sounds like bullsh*t to me. Its called spin control. Revis has a lot to lose. Think about it objectively and you may see it differently. Wait its you that mean's you probably won't. Cheers!

24 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Yes I own a home. As a matter of fact Sir I own multiple properties in different states. If I am developing a property it means I already own that property and have done my due diligence before purchasing said properties or property. I understand that may be hard for you to understand but I refuse to explain Real Estate 101 to you unless I get a fee. Maybe you should know what the heck your talking about before you go off half-cocked.

Regardless if I like the guy or not it is just plain shortsighted to believe that story. Now if they said he was thinking of purchasing said property I might go along with your assumption but they said he was developing this property. That means he already owns it in Real Estate lingo my friend. That means his investment team did all the "checking out" that needed to be done before he purchased it. The story when it has objective logic applied to it does not stand up. Sounds like bullsh*t to me. Its called spin control. Revis has a lot to lose. Think about it objectively and you may see it differently. Wait its you that mean's you probably won't. Cheers!

Nothing hard to understand are you flexing? 

So you invested as much money in your multiple homes that Revis is probably investing in his development in his home state of Pittsburgh? 

Save your bullsh*t bragging nonsense for someone who wants to hear it Mr.Real Estate 101. 

I have a bridge for sale and some swamp land in Florida interested?

46 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Revis is quickly becoming a punchline... from his idiotic 'respect me' comments to the media, to him arguing with fans on Instagram calling them 'haters', to getting into fights in the off-season.

Beyond his dramatic, embarrassing decline in his play, he's tarnishing his legacy at a rapid pace. He needs to hang up his cleats NOW - it's over and it looks like it's spiraling.

Hopefully there's some kind of felony loophole in his contract so we can rid ourselves of this joke. What an idiot.

AT THIS RATE REVIS WILL PROBABLY RETIRE A PATRIOT.

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Nothing hard to understand are you flexing? 

So you invested as much money in your multiple homes that Revis is probably investing in his development in his home state of Pittsburgh? 

Save your bullsh*t bragging nonsense for someone who wants to hear it Mr.Real Estate 101. 

I have a bridge for sale and some swamp land in Florida interested?

When did Pittsburgh become the 51st state?

3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

So he's in the process of developing a location probably spending a lot of money and goes to visit the area and is harassed by a few thugs he defends himself and is a now labeled a terrorist by fans of the NY Jets. 

You cant make this sh*t up! 

Didn't you just state there's 3 sides to the story, Revis side , the kids side and the truth. 

While we shouldn't be condemning him w/o knowing the facts, we also should not be excusing him w/o knowing the facts. 

Lived  long enough to know that stuff that happens after 2 AM on a Saturday night usually involves everyone involved being effed up and acting stupidly. And really the lesson is if you haven't  met Miss Right or Miss Right Now by 2AM, you should be leaving. 

2 hours ago, Freemanm said:

Jeez, can we just cut this a$$hole already? I think $7m cap hit would be worth it just to get rid of him.

could there be an escape clause for misconduct (NFL style)?  That would be too good to be true.  Either way... time to say good bye. Sayonara. Adios. Hit the road. Get lost.

2 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

Revis is going to hold out for a better plea deal.

The conspiracy charge is the most telling, I've read the PA statues and it says that anyone who partners with someone else who commits a crime is guilty of the same crime.  So even if Darrelle didn't throw the punches, the police believe that he and his acquaintance worked together to attack the two who wound up unconscious, one of which broke orbital bones around his eye.  He is charged with two counts of aggravated assault though, could be that he threw the punches.  Either way, that's three felony charges.

The terrorism charge relates to doing something in a public environment that causes disruption, it's a fine and a misdemeanor.  Robbery, I'm guessing, would be taking this guy's cellphone, that's another felony.

SAR I

3 hours ago, Joe Jets fan said:

So felony charge should void his contract and save the Jets $8 mil in guaranteed money and 16 mil in cap space. 

That would be a stroke of luck.  Any Jets fan who is a devoted Revis guy is nuts.  He has shown time and time again that he doesn't give a sht about the Jets, Jets fans or really anything except himself. 

Archived