Weekends are depressing

Fibonacci

On February 18, 2017 at 2:52 PM, Fibonacci said:

Give me the Jets. I will take it. I will even take a 0-16 season. I miss the Jets on the weekends. Thank God for family obligations that keeps my mind off of Jets. I am a junkie. I need my Jets. Damn. Seriously depressed now thinking I won't see the Jets again until August. Training Camp can't come soon enough. I am an addict. :(

Me: Hi. I am Fibonacci and I am a Jets addict. 

Crowd: Hi Fibonacci!

I miss them when they win.

I haven't missed them in awhile.

Ski weekend here. Our youngest son was boarding, fell and broke both wrists in a freak accident. He has two casts, one goes over his elbow.

My daughter and her friends avoided some meth head trying to fight them.  He smashed the mirror after he couldn't get into the car.

Yeah this weekend hasn't been boring.

37 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Ski weekend here. Our youngest son was boarding, fell and broke both wrists in a freak accident. He has two casts, one goes over his elbow.

My daughter and her friends avoided some meth head trying to fight them.  He smashed the mirror after he couldn't get into the car.

Sorry to hear that. Sometimes, boring isn't so bad after all.

On 2/18/2017 at 3:43 PM, T0mShane said:

I miss it too. To fill the void, I pile all of my prized possessions into the middle of my living room, set them on fire, then stare at the blaze, arms folded, like a brain dead, helpless Todd Bowles. Then I write out checks to "CASH" for $1000, pretend they're fourth round picks, and throw them out of my ninth floor window to grateful passerby below who can't believe their luck.

... until the checks bounce 

10 hours ago, Maxman said:

Hope your son is ok and crazy event with your daughter. Its been an awful start to the year in my house as well. Wont bore with details but I'm looking forward to golf real soon!!

On 2/18/2017 at 2:52 PM, Fibonacci said:

Give me the Jets. I will take it. I will even take a 0-16 season. I miss the Jets on the weekends. Thank God for family obligations that keeps my mind off of Jets. I am a junkie. I need my Jets. Damn. Seriously depressed now thinking I won't see the Jets again until August. Training Camp can't come soon enough. I am an addict. :(

Me: Hi. I am Fibonacci and I am a Jets addict. 

Crowd: Hi Fibonacci!

I understand your feeling. No 0-16 but also but none of this either the playoffs or nothing. We'll get there and win it all but the weekly battle is fun and my major entertainment of the year. Anyways baseball season is starting up and that soap opera keeps me energized until we're Jets set. 

15 hours ago, Maxman said:

Other than that, how did the weekend go?

16 hours ago, Maxman said:

Poor kid. Heal up soon. Sorry about the meth head, too, WTF. 

4 minutes ago, jetophile said:

Hold the phone.  Aren't those the free lift tickets that you got with your Jets Rewards Card?  This team is worse than drinking anti-freeze by association. Ugh, sorry about your son, that's awful.  Poor kid, heal up soon. Hopefully the fractures aren't complicated. Wrists are tricky. Sorry about the meth head, too,  WTF. Is it   I'm positive it wasn't called Mountain Creek, back then, though. Vernon Valley/Great Gorge. 

Never forcod about that place ... every Friday night. Great times on both sides. Loved the connector trail.

Archived