Getting Knocked outs gonna pay well!

Jetster

You know damn well Lawyers are already drafting a Civil case for those 2 nerds against Revis

Gonna be a slam dunk. No matter what he says these 2 said to him, you can't be knocking people out in the street, calling out if someone wants to be next, and bragging about the damage you did,lol.

I could care less what happens to idiots after 2:00 AM but I'm not a fan of Revis so I could care less if he has to pay these 2 guys a nice chunk of change. The civil suit is the only thing he has to worry about. They'll be no sympathy for one of the wealthiest men in he NFL,lol.

13 minutes ago, Jetster said:

You know damn well Lawyers are already drafting a Civil case for those 2 nerds against Revis

Gonna be a slam dunk. No matter what he says these 2 said to him, you can't be knocking people out in the street, calling out if someone wants to be next, and bragging about the damage you did,lol.

I could care less what happens to idiots after 2:00 AM but I'm not a fan of Revis so I could care less if he has to pay these 2 guys a nice chunk of change. The civil suit is the only thing he has to worry about. They'll be no sympathy for one of the wealthiest men in he NFL,lol.

If you could provide a list (bullet point will be fine) of the things you care less about than this, that would be super!

53 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Let's see who threw the first line, punch, whatever out counselor.  

BTW, that sue doesn't sound like Revis asking who wants to be next.   

2 hours ago, Jetster said:

Probably not.  That's why it's good for Revis that there's a tape of a guy who is not Revis talking about knocking those guys out.

tmz made a big deal about the video shown on the altercation.  what's funny is the guy who moves his arm after being "knocked out". now i guess the guy who got his face broke may have a case but not the other guy.  he folded like a cheap tent. and this doesn't mean revis or anyone has the right to wail on on anyone without reason but these two clowns seem like they were just being drunken fools and they deserve part of the blame.

Archived