Winston stock just dropped lol

Jetsplayer21

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Totally. What a ball of cheese we grew up in. I've always secretly wondered if 70s Andrea Thomas/Isis could kick the crap out of 50s Clark Kent/Superman or not. I mean, they wore the same glasses and that was their only disguise. She changed in the woods, he changed in a phone booth. Maybe she could just kick it over ftw. Thoughts? 

As to 50s Superman, I loved it in syndication when I was a kid only because the main thing that ever happened was Jimmy Olsen getting physically destroyed in every episode. I mean, how many times did he and his camera with the freakin' halogen lamp flash bite the dust? How did he never end up in a permanent coma? There was a rumor that George Reeves (real talk) took a swan dive off a building, but apparently he couldn't fly. Yellow rags destroyed people long before the web. In reality, he ate a bullet/possibly murdered. Didn't dodge a flying bullet either way. 

5 hours ago, Mike135 said:

0zxkuak0i86x.gif

No clue what she's doing here, but who cares...

U1XgXgu.gif

YjPWMY2.gif

giphy.gif

Who in the world is this?  And are all 4 pics of the same person or is that top one Lynda Carter?  I love that 2nd pic (where she's shaking her head no and scolding with her finger).

29 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Who in the world is this?  And are all 4 pics of the same person or is that top one Lynda Carter?  I love that 2nd pic (where she's shaking her head no and scolding with her finger).

Gal Gadot, the new WW. All her. She's a hottie

On 2/23/2017 at 2:41 PM, Integrity28 said:

lynda-carter-as-wonder-woman-03.gif

Reminds me of the great Rodney Dangerfield movie Back to School. Sally Kellerman is asked "What did he want?" She answers "What do all men want Phillip?" He answers: "He wanted you to dress up like Wonder Woman, tie him up with the Golden Lariat, and force him to tell the truth?". Ahhh memories....

28 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Reminds me of the great Rodney Dangerfield movie Back to School. Sally Kellerman is asked "What did he want?" She answers "What do all men want Phillip?" He answers: "He wanted you to dress up like Wonder Woman, tie him up with the Golden Lariat, and force him to tell the truth?". Ahhh memories....

Loved that movie.

Here's you, here's Raul.   What the hell is the midget doing?

1 hour ago, JetFaninMI said:

Or when she asks Rodney what happened to his marriage?   "She was a water sign and I was an earth sign. Together, we made mud."

Archived