Deshaun Watson vs Marshon Lattimore?

Sarge4Tide

Watson vs Lattimore  

39 members have voted

1. 1. If it came down to the Jets picking either Deshaun Watson or Marshon Lattimore, my preference would be......

• Watson by a WIDE country mile
    • Watson
    • Difficult decision, but Watson
    • Either One - I'd be fine with either
    • Difficult decision, but Lattimore
    • Lattimore
    • Lattimore by a WIDE country mile

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, thadude said:

Quickest way to lose is have zero pass rush and thus your defense never force a turnover

Kinda like the jet defenses the last six years despite us paying top dollar in free agency

If one of the top 2 pass rushers are available at 6 I'd be all for it, I just don't think they will.

1 minute ago, YouPlay2Win said:

Mac and bowles said from the beginning they were red shirting Hack. So they actually stuck to their plan ... and now he's a bust ? If they played him everyone would have jumped on them saying they can't even stick to their own plan !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have to understand, Jets fans, particularly the experts who post here, really know their shiz. Don't doubt their knowledge brah!

2 hours ago, YouPlay2Win said:

Mac and bowles said from the beginning they were red shirting Hack. So they actually stuck to their plan ... and now he's a bust ? If they played him everyone would have jumped on them saying they can't even stick to their own plan !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No they did not. They said from the beginning he would be given an opportunity and would not even rule out starting him as a rookie if he showed he could. 

He was 4th string as a rookie because there were 3 better QBs on the roster.

Archived