Updated Mock - 3rd Extra Comp Pick

mattyb143225

Just now, T0mShane said:

1. Mike Williams 

2. Fournette

3. Watson

4. Ramczyk

5. Hooker

I see no point in taking a wr at 6 when we have no qb. A stub rb can take pressure off our sh*tty qbs. I like Watson but I guess it depends on how he looks at combine and stuff if he goes early. Don't know much about Ramczyk imma check him out.

5 minutes ago, Ghost420 said:

I see no point in taking a wr at 6 when we have no qb. A stub rb can take pressure off our sh*tty qbs. I like Watson but I guess it depends on how he looks at combine and stuff if he goes early. Don't know much about Ramczyk imma check him out.

Mike Williams becomes necessary if/when they release Marshall. Williams does a nice job of making Watson look like an accurate passer, so I'd be hopeful he could do that with our jacknut QBs.

Just now, T0mShane said:

Mike Williams becomes necessary if/when they release Marshall. Williams does a nice job of making Watson look like an accurate passer, so I'd be hopeful he could do that with our jacknut QBs.

True. I would be happy with Williams over a CB. I just think Fournette is going to be a monster especially is he runs close to 4.4 flat

16 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

1. Mike Williams 

2. Fournette

3. Watson

4. Ramczyk

5. Hooker

You know what's funny about this ?  The Jets could  draft this truly unrealistic option and you are your band of supporters will still find a way to criticize and complain .

1 minute ago, Tinstar said:

You know what's funny about this ?  The Jets could  draft this truly unrealistic option and you are your band of supporters will still find a way to criticize and complain .

We're a band of rogue sharks feasting on the same fetid whale carcass.

7 minutes ago, jmat321 said:

Are there any tight ends worth a look in the mid rounds?  Kind of need for the last decade. 

Josiah Price -Michigan State - Average athlete with the ability to get open and a willing blocker .  Kid just knows how to play the game.

7 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

Not bad, I still like Fournette at 6.

No way are we getting a 2nd for Sheldon. 3 at best 4th likely.

If all you can get for Richardson is a third or fourth, you don't trade him. You let him beast for you in his contract year, and hope to get a third round comp pick in 2019. 

6 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

I'm rooting for #5. I want five year's worth of Tom Shane hooker posts. I don't have much in life, just give me this.

Wouldn't it be easier if I just gave you the link to my blog archives? Nothing but hooker posts and kitten pics.

Archived