Jets release Darrelle Revis

Matt39

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BigRy56 said:

The Jets are preparing to do things the right way

Until we win a Super Bowl there is no right way. 

Thanks Darrelle Revis for the memories 1 of my all time favorite players. 

Sadly guys like Revis,Mangold,D-Brick,Chrebet,Lewis etc never won a Super Bowl as a Jet. 

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Starting secondary

Safeties: Pryor and Hooker/Adams

CBs: Burris, FA (Trumaine Johnson), Skrine, 

Johnson is about to get tagged but Bouye, Logan Ryan, Gilmore are still all out there and won't take 16mil to sign.

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

Don't put that cart there. Macc had 40 million two years ago, blew it, and is now blowing it up two years too late. I don't have faith in him to actually do things right. 

Again, it depends on the market. If it's a market of crap , and you are forced to spend money, you buy crap.

This time, I don't know if he has to spend money though

Starting to love Mac even more. Came in and tried to make a bang by spending big and get us to the playoffs, it didn't work and now we're onto the rebuild. Brings in Hack (a qb with a high ceiling but someone who also has some issues and doesn't let him touch the field giving him plenty of time to work on things) Now he's cutting ties with the overpaid and under performing veterans. Boys the rebuild is in full effect. Lets not trash Mac if we don't make the playoffs this year. It's gonna be a rough but fun year with the young guys developing and showing what they can do.

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Again, it depends on the market. If it's a market of crap , and you are forced to spend money, you buy crap.

This time, I don't know if he has to spend money though

You don't know but you're going to post the drivel anyway? Solid plan. 

6 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

They are indeed rebuilding properly. Should have done it two years ago, but the media and fan scrutiny scared the owner and front office.

The interesting thing is that Revis took the focus of his bad play off himself and instead put it on the incident in Pittsburgh

90% of this board want to fire both Mac and Bowles after 1 bad season that followed a season where they put together and led a team that won 10 games  . Do you know what would have happened if these men had a horrible 1st season  ? 

One of my favorite players during his first stint here. Flawless technique, unbelievable agility and instincts, unparalleled work ethic and competitiveness. 

It is really a shame that it's ending like this. But he's not worth his contract and we're rebuilding. 

Just now, Tinstar said:

90% of this board want to fire both Mac and Bowles after 1 bad season that followed a season where they put together and led a team that won 10 games  . Do you know what would have happened if these men had a horrible 1st season  ? 

I 100% agree with you. Now we will see if the fans truly have the patience for a rebuild.

And if it is a rebuild, Macc has to stay because it would just be dirty to fire the GM at the beginning of a rebuild

Just now, Tinstar said:

Excellent point. When it comes to rebuilding fans talk the talk, but can they walk the walk?

12 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

They are indeed rebuilding properly. Should have done it two years ago, but the media and fan scrutiny scared the owner and front office.

The interesting thing is that Revis took the focus of his bad play off himself and instead put it on the incident in Pittsburgh

I wish you could take the focus off your dumb posts by putting it on your dumber posts.

1 minute ago, JetsFanatic said:

Excellent point. When it comes to rebuilding fans talk the talk, but can they walk the walk?

make me captain again, max can't start any gamethreads, we are picking #1 baby

Archived