WEDDING CRASHERS MAFIA - START TUES - SIGN UPS

DPR

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I really want to play but there are days where I don't even come online... pending on how horrendous the day has been.  :/

Look at it as your opportunity to come and bust on me.....more appealing now, yes?

On 3/6/2017 at 3:26 PM, Nynaeve said:

Get a haemoglobin infusion and play, ffs. What's wrong with you, except everything??

On 3/6/2017 at 3:50 PM, The Crusher said:

Bunny you in?

23 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I wish... this work gig is killing me slowly.

It was fun for almost a full decade.  The level of play was fast, intense and high level.  Overall I think we'd stack up against any other community out there.

Shame it had to fade so fast.  It's very Darrelle Revis like.   Fitting, really.

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I will just tell Max to absorb it into the lounge . Be nice for the lounges post count. 

Everyone being emo as hell.

Come on guys it ebbs and flows, same sh*t happens on DM.

Let's not be hasty and just shut down the forum during a slow period.

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Everyone being emo as hell.

Come on guys it ebbs and flows, same sh*t happens on DM.

Let's not be hasty and just shut down the forum during a slow period.

It's up to Max. I'm not going to let it sit dormant and fester. It's up to him to decide what to do with it. 

18 hours ago, The Crusher said:

It's up to Max. I'm not going to let it sit dormant and fester. It's up to him to decide what to do with it. 

Well ok but it has sat for months with no posts before and it was fine.

Actually, did we even have an off period this last time? Maybe people just need a break for awhile. And some of our regulars are just busy it's not that they don't want to play.

Who cares if a sub forum sits dormant?  I could show you 5 sub forums on this site with no posts in a week.

I don't think mafia is dead..  it will make a John Travolta Pulp Fiction type comeback at some point.

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Crazy thing is DM is not much better. 

It's a slow period!!!

I have declared mafia dead at least 5 or 6 times before I realized there is a natural ebb and flow.

Right now is an ebb and there probably wont be very many games going at once and those that are played probably wont have more than 12-15 players MAX and sometimes those games will take a month to fill but I guarantee you they will fill and they will be played.

Alternatively, those of us who want to play right now can try to invade another website and show some punks how to play on their own turf.

I'm sure that Thingyman guy could recommend a suitable place for that sort of thing.

6 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Alternatively, those of us who want to play right now can try to invade another website and show some punks how to play on their own turf.

I'm sure that Thingyman guy could recommend a suitable place for that sort of thing.

I think it's tough to do that. I struggle at DM because it's a different culture. But it's not bad because I know enough people and have friends there. No way I could play at a different site unless like six of us went there together. Then in that case rather find  two more and play here. It's as much about friends and socializing than anything else. 

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I think it's tough to do that. I struggle at DM because it's a different culture. But it's not bad because I know enough people and have friends there. No way I could play at a different site unless like six of us went there together. Then in that case rather find  two more and play here. It's as much about friends and socializing than anything else. 

That's true.

Maybe I'll make a thread in the lounge again and try to bring in some new JN people.

@D P R would this have been a newbie friendly game?

Archived