Premier League

SwanseaJack

I think it was a fair result. Obviously I'm biased but I thought we completely deserved it. Never a penalty and we hit the woodwork 3 times and had two cleared off the line.

I like Burnley and think they've been great in the premier league this season. I've got a lot of time for your fans as whenever they're on talksport they're really fair and grounded compared to all the "big" teams fans. However, I was really disappointed with Burnley yesterday... appealing for the ridiculous penalty, constantly time wasting, Dyche's ridiculous comments after the game...

Anyway... you'll stay up without a doubt - deservedly and do well next season too. I think we'll be okay this year. Hull and Bournemouth away now followed by Boro home. 3 or 4 points from that and we're laughing.

My money is on Sunderland, Palace and Boro for the drop.

• 1 month later...
On 10/04/2017 at 8:44 PM, Panzer Division Marduk said:

Looks like the Premier League will finally be getting rid of Sunderland this year.

Hope West Ham join them.

West Ham will be fine now.

looks like I was wrong about Palace and it's going to be the Swans who bite the bullet

• 1 month later...

Congrats, Jack.  And on the subject of diving:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/may/18/football-association-introduce-retrospective-bans-diving-feigning-injury-next-season

•  Two-match bans for players found guilty of diving or feigning injury 
  •  Incidents reviewed by panel of ex-manager, ex-player and ex-referee

Been looking for something like this for a while.  Anyways, nice to see other Premier league fans; can't wait for the Liverpool match Sunday.  YNWA!

On ‎18‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 5:18 PM, RedBeardedSavage said:

Congrats, Jack.  And on the subject of diving:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/may/18/football-association-introduce-retrospective-bans-diving-feigning-injury-next-season

•  Two-match bans for players found guilty of diving or feigning injury 
  •  Incidents reviewed by panel of ex-manager, ex-player and ex-referee

Been looking for something like this for a while.  Anyways, nice to see other Premier league fans; can't wait for the Liverpool match Sunday.  YNWA!

About damned time. Look forward to Ashley Young spending more time suspended than actually playing.

Archived