Jets Season Tickets

JetNation

7 hours ago, SAR I said:

First row PSL seats in the Mezz A corners for one, PSL aisle seats in the Lower Level adjacent to Club seats above Row 10 for another, they are there if you know where to sit.

No PSL seats in any professional stadium are worth anything when the team sucks as bad as the Jets right now.  I am talking about PSL resale value when the team is .500 and the future is looking moderately optimistic.  Back in 2011 and 2012 very few PSL seats were available and the prices were higher than what most originally paid.

SAR I

people are just walking away from them all together-the number of psls on the secondary sites is not an accurate representation of what is going on in most instances but others a clear indication-coaches club seats going for 1800 when they were 25 k each, mez row one on 50 yard under half price and sitting there. The ONLY way things change on some seats(club in particular) is a drastic price reduction and the team getting good which is years at min 3 years away

I have been going since I was 4 so just over 40 years since shea-we have always had tickets -my father since day one-we dont regret the great memories but we are sickened by the way things have gone over the years especially with the giants getting multiple rings

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have many thoughts on this thread, but for now I'd just like to know how can I get in on this casual unprotected sex on game days? That sounds quite lovely, especially if the Jets don't field a competitive team this year.

3 minutes ago, Cornfed said:

I have many thoughts on this thread, but for now I'd just like to know how can I get in on this casual unprotected sex on game days? That sounds quite lovely, especially if the Jets don't field a competitive team this year.

Ask Sheldon where da Ho's at

Just a data point, but I just looked at Season Ticket Rights, and the Average Price Per Seat for the PSLs listed for sections 135 and 142 is currently  $8,967. The per seat PSL cost for those seats is $10k.

I am not claiming these are good investments, and don't ever expect to make money back on my seats if I ever sell or die or whatever. Also, these are list and not sale prices. That said, doesn't look as bleak as noted above for some sections (unless I am looking at this incorrectly).

Just now, Cornfed said:

Just a data point, but I just looked at Season Ticket Rights, and the Average Price Per Seat for the PSLs listed for sections 135 and 142 is currently  $8,967. The per seat PSL cost for those seats is $10k.

I am not claiming these are good investments, and don't ever expect to make money back on my seats if I ever sell or die or whatever. Also, these are list and not sale prices. That said, doesn't look as bleak as noted above for some sections (unless I am looking at this incorrectly).

Listing
Number
Seating Area Section Row Seats Number
of Seats
Aisle Tickets Price
Per Seat
Total
Asking Price

85739 Lower Level Sideline 142 9 17 - 18 2   All $9,000 $18,000 btnmakeoffer.png  
85430 Lower Level Sideline 142 12 3 - 6 4   All $10,000 $40,000 btnmakeoffer.png  
81817 Lower Level Sideline 135 31 3 - 4 2   All $7,000 $14,000 btnmakeoffer.png  
79672 Lower Level Sideline 142 9 12 - 18 2   All $10,000 $20,000 btnmakeoffer.png  
75219 Lower Level Sideline 135 20 11 - 16 6   All $9,000 $54,000 btnmakeoffer.png  
69336 Lower Level Sideline 142 5 15 - 16 2   All $9,500 $19,000 btnmakeoffer.png  
67482 Lower Level Sideline 135 8 1 - 2 2 Aisle All $6,700 $13,400 btnmakeoffer.png  
51756 Lower Level Sideline 142 17 1 - 2 2 Aisle All $9,500 $19,000 btnmakeoffer.png  
37429 Lower Level Sideline 142 14 3 - 4 2   All $10,000 $20,000 btnmakeoffer.png  

Copyright ©2001-2017 SeasonTicketRights.com. All Rights Reserved. SeasonTicketRights.com and its logo are trademarks of SeasonTicketRights.com.  Use of the New York Jets Personal Seat License Marketplace Marketplace constitutes acceptance of the terms of our Website User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

28 minutes ago, Cornfed said:

On the after market they are negotiable, I got 2 Mezzanine club PSL's that were originally 15k Psl per seat for 1k per seat this offseason (only splurged for the mezzanine club seats because I'm gonna be taking my 5 year old son, and want to have options for when he thinks it's to loud, or weather elements are to rough for him).

7 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

On the after market they are negotiable, I got 2 Mezzanine club PSL's that were originally 15k Psl per seat for 1k per seat this offseason (only splurged for the mezzanine club seats because I'm gonna be taking my 5 year old son, and want to have options for when he thinks it's to loud, or weather elements are to rough for him).

That is insane. Nice buy! I bought mezz clubs a couple times late last year after selling my 135s on SH. Sell early, buy late kind of deal. I will have to look back but for that last home game I want to say I paid like $40 each (or a little less) on $270 face value tickets. Nice little 80% off sale.

I also think the clubs are good for a kid that age. My wife also likes getting clubs when she goes. It is nice to have options!

Considering PSL purchase in upper 115. Will only attend a couple of games a year as I live in Vegas right now. Maybe I'm just a diehard Jets fan but I've got to think that the Jets are at rock bottom and going to get better. Not sure that there will ever be another time that I can afford a PSL. I've looked at buying season tickets to the Cardinals as they are just a 5 hour drive but I don't have the same passion for other teams that I do for the Jets.

On 5/1/2017 at 10:21 PM, SAR I said:

Congratulations! Nothing better than the arrival of a little one. 

Especially with plenty of years to see the Jets win it all in 2055.

SAR I

That is two stadiums away from now but another generation of kids can be on here debating PSLs as well.  

22 hours ago, Maxman said:

Congratulations!

Bringing your son in a few years will be an amazing experience. My son started going to every game when he was 5. He just turned 22 and there isn't a whole lot better than getting texts from him at college excited when the schedule comes out, talking about the games next season. Lots of fun!

I just hope he doesn't hate me for subjecting him to this torture.  

16 hours ago, Maxman said:

On the last bolded part I disagree with most of it

You disagree about the drinking and promoting JN part, but conveniently leave out any mention of the unprotected casual sex.  What the hell is going on in that RV?

26 minutes ago, Green DNA said:

You disagree about the drinking and promoting JN part, but conveniently leave out any mention of the unprotected casual sex.  What the hell is going on in that RV?

LOL. Sometimes when you respond to the allegation it makes it real. Apparently not responding also has the same effect. :)

22 minutes ago, Hally said:

Not sure if place to post but I'm from Australia wanting to get 2 tickets to Bills game in November. 

Where would I be best to sit?

was looking at sections 211-216?

any good?

Here is our Stub Hub affiliate link for the game:  http://tidd.ly/65b65a32

If you are buying through Stub Hub and use that link, you will be helping the site out. :)

Definitely let us know if you end up going.

17 hours ago, Maxman said:

Okay, I actually feel better now. I feared that we were going to have to argue over the PSL investment value here. :)

On the last bolded part I disagree with most of it, but agree with the friends part. The part I disagree with is I don't mention JetNation to people on game day. I am an insanely private person despite running this site. When I would go to Tailgate Joe's tailgate he always told me to promote JN there, to hang the banner and I never did. I like going, hanging with my son and talking Jets. I never tell people I am associated with JetNation. Walking around the stadium and Jets events people always recognize Courtney who does all the social media. They have no idea who I am and I like it that way lol.

Last year a poster here saw me on the escalator and started screaming Max, Max, Max. The guy he was with sits in back of me. I won't name the poster (he is a southerner who I had never met before) he can identify himself if he wants. :)  Anyhow the guy that he was with was like why are you randomly yelling at the guy that sits in front of me. He said, he runs JetNation.com. The guy had no idea. You see Sar, I am just a man of the people hahaha. Kidding.

I got the RV last year, and things are changing with that so that is the part I definitely agree with. But I think I got tickets in '88 or '89 so I just got the toilet and I don't drink booze lol. Last year I had to leave the area where Joe tailgates because it was too congested. Now there are just a few of us from the site doing our own thing on game day and that part I enjoy immensely!

LOL, no, not about the actual value of the PSL increasing.

You didn't address the 'casual sex' comment so I assume I was right and that's really what the RV is for.  Frisky devil.

SAR I

17 hours ago, OH THE PAIN said:

Too many clubs and restaurants for the hoy-poloy . The real fan is left out . The place has no character . PSLs have ruined home-field advantage . Too many numbskulls sell their seats to opposing fans to make a buck instead of rooting for the home team . 

The Clubs and Restaurants are out of the way and don't interfere with fans moving around the stadium.

There are more food choices and more concession stands than at GS by 10x or more, I rarely wait on a line in the Mezzanine.  Bathrooms too, there are a ton of them and extremely short lines if any.

The place has as much character as any new stadium in the league, it has more character than Gillette Stadium (I attended 14 Jets games there) and it's not hurting the Patriots or their fans.

PSL's haven't ruined homefield advantage-  no-show GS season ticket quitters have.  It's their voices that are missing.  You can't blame the people who buy the tickets and show up to the games for the lack of Jets fans in the stadium.  You understand that simple premise, yes?

You had the option of paying $7 a game for a PSL in the Lower Level, $13 a game in the Mezzanine, $0 in the Upper Deck.  PSL's didn't force any old timer out of the stadium.  They use that as an excuse and blame the wrong people.  We PSL holders are diehard.  You could have realized your good fortune for 30 years in great seats at silly money and ponied up for a PSL in a lesser location and now you can't be bothered to get a half priced ticket and show up.  You're not the real fan in this situation.  You're what's missing.  You're what's letting enemy fans in the building.  You're the problem.

SAR I

15 hours ago, kmnj said:

people are just walking away from them all together-the number of psls on the secondary sites is not an accurate representation of what is going on in most instances but others a clear indication-coaches club seats going for 1800 when they were 25 k each, mez row one on 50 yard under half price and sitting there. The ONLY way things change on some seats(club in particular) is a drastic price reduction and the team getting good which is years at min 3 years away

I have been going since I was 4 so just over 40 years since shea-we have always had tickets -my father since day one-we dont regret the great memories but we are sickened by the way things have gone over the years especially with the giants getting multiple rings

Show me the evidence of this please.  Show me where Jets PSL owners aren't even trying to sell their PSL's to another fan to get out of the legal commitment they made to the Jets LLC and are just walking away and defaulting on their payments.  I go to games.  I don't see it.  I see the same 1000 people in my section and those around me.  I haven't seen a single seat open up where they swapped hands.

In a city of 20 million people it doesn't take much to get 17,000 with deep enough pockets to afford season tickets and PSL's even in down years.  They're the same diehard types that were in Giants Stadium, they just have more money.  The passion and the dedication is the same.

SAR I

11 hours ago, Cornfed said:

LOL.  Apparently you need a popular website as a honey lure, free alcohol to get the right vibe, and a sumptuous RV with a locked door and a comfy mattress.

SAR I

1 hour ago, Hally said:

Not sure if place to post but I'm from Australia wanting to get 2 tickets to Bills game in November. 

Where would I be best to sit?

was looking at sections 211-216?

any good?

PM me, pretty high odds I'll be able to give you 2 of my seats at no charge.  Very diehard coming from Australia.  Respect.

SAR I

4 minutes ago, De-Jet-Erate/Duane said:

Look at that no website, no booze and no unprotected casual sex and somehow you still managed to make a friend for a game

Different honeypot, same result.  Worth a shot.

SAR I

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

LOL, no, not about the actual value of the PSL increasing.

You didn't address the 'casual sex' comment so I assume I was right and that's really what the RV is for.  Frisky devil.

SAR I

I only make love. Not the casual sex type. But I sincerely appreciate the offer even though I have to decline.

I hope this doesn't impact our friendship though lol.

8 minutes ago, OH THE PAIN said:

I go to every game bonehead . The morons who sell their seats let in enemy fans . Is this hard for you to understand ?

download (4).jpg

Anyone who thinks that a shared 80K+ capacity stadium where EVERY seat is potentially available will create a home crowd advantage for the Jets is a dolt. Especially in the Tri-State area where most of the top talent of the world, let alone the nation, live & work and have WAAAY more entertainment options than watching a live NFL game in NJ. If you're in Green Bay, not much else to do, but here?!?

"enemy fans," as well as NFL fans, can all afford to go to a Jets game b/c it's CHEAP and NEVER sold out. Wake the Fuçk the up! If Jets lack a Home Crowd advantage it's because the SOJ fan - partially the NFL RedZone's fault - prefers to sit on his a$$ at home then go and CHEER the Jets LIVE in their OWN HOME Stadium. :rolleyes:

26 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

"enemy fans," as well as NFL fans, can all afford to go to a Jets game b/c it's CHEAP and NEVER sold out. Wake the Fuçk the up! If Jets lack a Home Crowd advantage it's because the SOJ fan - partially the NFL RedZone's fault - prefers to sit on his a$$ at home then go and CHEER the Jets LIVE in their OWN HOME Stadium:rolleyes:

There wasn't much to cheer for last season. If they put a good product on the field, people will come. 

Image result for if you build it they will come

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

I only make love. Not the casual sex type. But I sincerely appreciate the offer even though I have to decline.

I hope this doesn't impact our friendship though lol.

Damn.  Well, I'll just have to figure out a way to get on that private throne a different way I suppose.

SAR I

54 minutes ago, mtwarlock31 said:

There wasn't much to cheer for last season. If they put a good product on the field, people will come. 

Agree. That's the obvious part. But if FANS were SO die hard, go cheer through the good AND bad, they can go in person and can go CHEAPER now then probably most ANY other live NY sports event.

1 hour ago, OH THE PAIN said:

People who sell the PSLs should die .

That's my point.  The PSL's being sold right now are by bereaved families needing to move them because the owner has died, they don't want to assume his payments, and they are trying to make a few dollars in the process.

Show some respect.

SAR I

Archived