Geno Visiting Giants

JetsFanatic

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, August said:

But but but why should we sign a quarterback that no other team has shown any interest in signing. 

At this point and time Geno Smith is the best available option you can still draft Watson and have Smith,Watson,Hackenberg and Petty cut or trade 1 after camp or carry 4 QB's again. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

At this point and time Geno Smith is the best available option you can still draft Watson and have Smith,Watson,Hackenberg and Petty cut or trade 1 after camp or carry 4 QB's again. 

If they bring in ANY quarterback now they're probably not drafting one in the early rounds. 

2 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Starting, because they are definitely cutting Eli if they're bringing in a victimized talent of Geno's character. 

Yes,because Geno's character was always an issue here.

IK has been cut by the Bills funny there is no talk of any team interested in him. 

13 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Totally agree with this

Nice job

You Geno fans are hilarious. He's not leading anybody to victory because he sucks. I can't believe the Giants are even looking at this clown. I hate them, but they've always been smarter than the Jets.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Imagine that and as Jets life goes Eli gets knocked out of the game and Geno Smith leads the Giants to victory! 

I don't know which jets jersey to wear to the Giants parade in Manhattan next February 

Marshall, Harrison or Geno

Just now, Bob said:

You Geno fans are hilarious. He's not leading anybody to victory because he sucks. I can't believe the Giants are even looking at this clown. I hate them, but they've always been smarter than the Jets.

He sucks but he's not a bad option if you need a backup 

1 minute ago, Bob said:

Well Bob whats more hilarious is if we signed Geno Smith today he would be the best QB on our roster. 

3 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

He should probably pace up and down the sideline if he doesn't start. He'd be well within his right with all that talent he's got.

Wonder if the Jints will let him get away with trolling them after a loss, or if that was something that only the Jets would sign off on.

Archived