Geno Visiting Giants

JetsFanatic

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jetdawgg said:

That is bs. Hack is worse than Petty. Anyone with a brain could see why he did not play last season. He was awful in PS

Let us drown our sorrows in photos of naked teen Marines.  You've got 'em   Let's have 'em.

SAR I

Just now, JetsFanatic said:

Ridiculous post. Judging a 21 year old QB in his first preseason. I love fans!

You are the one who cannot see. Did you miss his PS appearance?

Can't we judge him from his bad college playing and underwhelming combine effort? It's not like he was a world beater coming out of college and had a preseason hiccup. There's a pattern of being bad for several years now. I hope it turns around, but there's a reason some teams had a 5th round grade on the kid. 

The plan all along was to redhirt the kid. I think it was a stupid plan which basically just left him as a scout team QB getting zero reps....but what did you really expect? Those snaps you saw, were his only snaps and he looked like a young QB learning under fire.

Personally I think it's crazy to even have an opinion on Hack at this stage. Positive or negative.

6 minutes ago, Jetdawgg said:

You are the one who cannot see. Did you miss his PS appearance?

Let me get this straight, you are judging a QBs career on his first two preseason games at 21years old and you are serious? 

I can tell you one thing, I don't remember Hackenberg throwing 3 picks in one quarter.

1 hour ago, JetsFanatic said:

Let me get this straight, you are judging a QBs career on his first two preseason games at 21years old and you are serious? 

I can tell you one thing, I don't remember Hackenberg throwing 3 picks in one quarter.

You are an idiot. Don't quote me again until you are able to determine a career from the best QB on the roster

55 minutes ago, Jetdawgg said:

You are an idiot. Don't quote me again until you are able to determine a career from the best QB on the roster

Name calling? Tells me a lot about you. I don't think you are an idiot, I just don't agree with you.

9 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

So Geno Smith changes locker rooms at MetLife and instantly gets on a better team seems like a good day for Geno Smith. 

Until he finds out the Giants invited IK Enemkpali to come to training camp.

1 minute ago, nycdan said:

Until he finds out the Giants invited IK Enemkpali to come to training camp.

If Ik assaults Geno again I'm quite sure the Giants organization will do the right thing have him charged with assault and make sure IK never plays in the NFL again. 

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 3:52 PM, peekskill68 said:

If by chance Geno actually performs well with the Giants, it does not speak well for our staff and our ability to develop players...

Which Staff are we talking about . Geno lost his job due to injury and stellar QB play  .When he got it back, he got inured before anyone could see if he go any better . 

2 minutes ago, peekskill68 said:

Geno passed his physical and is signing a 1-year deal with the Giants for $2 million.  If we have to have a JAG old guy QB because we don't trust Hack or Petty I hope the contact  terms are similar...

Makes perfect sense to me but we all know if Macc signs a QB he will overpay dearly. 

Archived