All Charges against Revis Dropped

JetsFanatic

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Impressive. How much did that cost you? 

It was free.

And it really happened. JetNation did a one on one interview with Revis. He was asked about the hall of fame and he said he would go in as a Jet.

players inducted into the pro football HOF don't go representing one team like they do in baseball w/ the cap they wear.  each team they played for is mentioned in their write up.  Revis will obviously be most associated w/ us.

On 3/15/2017 at 3:22 PM, Warfish said:

More evidence that criminal justice is entirely defendant on the size of your bank account, and the quality of Lawyer it can purchase.

pretty much..

la-me-ln-oj-simpson-case-knife-dna-test-

cheers ~ ~ 

:beer:

On 3/15/2017 at 11:03 PM, Warfish said:

A big part of the "Revis Legacy" is that he spent most of his career playing opposite bad CB's.

So bad, in fact, that opposing QB's never needed to test Revis.

Revis wasn't and isn't a HOF for defending passes thrown his way, or making INT's and winning games.  The guy only saw like 6 passes sent to his guy a game, and 3 were for completions (and damn few went for INT's). 

He's going to go into the HOF for his reputation and the poor play of his teammates eliminating anyone having to test him.

It's like calling a Left oUtside LB a HOF'er because no one ever ran his way.....because his teams Right Outside Linebacker sucked and could be run on all day long.

Revis is one of the greatest maketing > reality in NFL history.  The second opposing QB's started testing Revis, the whole Island concept was dead.  

It's sad a legit HOF'er who had to work at it every day like Klecko gets ignored, but Pay-Me'vis will stroll in on the back of a reputation and cute nickname. 

This whole post is so right on about Revis. Every point hit's the mark and then some. This sum's Revis up so completely that I have nothing to do but agree. Excellent breakdown of the way it really was during the Mevis Island bullsh*t. Excellent post man, just excellent.

15 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

This whole post is so right on about Revis. Every point hit's the mark and then some. This sum's Revis up so completely that I have nothing to do but agree. Excellent breakdown of the way it really was during the Mevis Island bullsh*t. Excellent post man, just excellent.

It's too bad QBs didn't think he stunk also, so they could throw the ball to his side . This sounds like the same argument people make about Curtis Martin, which only goes to prove my point that none of these positions are premium positions . 

People are way too caught up on Revis' interception numbers. Terrell Buckley has 3 less career INTs than Deion Sanders. That doesn't make Buckley almost as good as Deion, or twice as good as Revis.

Archived