Seriously? The return of the unmentionable?

Dcat

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Dont post links. Post the article please. 

it' not an article.  It's a post from a ghost. But here you go:

Welcome Back! It was all a bad dream.

Some of you that are in my age group may remember the TV show Dallas in the 70's and 80's. 

There was end of the season episode where one of the lead characters, Bobby Ewing was killed off. The next season the show went on without him and due to lower ratings the producers wanted him back, but how do you bring back a dead character? 

The following season they started with Bobby's wife Pam waking up from a horrible nightmare and then hearing the shower running in the bathroom. She goes in and it's Bobby in the shower. The entire last season without Bobby was a bad dream! See video below for the condensed story.
I'd like you to think of our time at Scout as Pam Ewing's nightmare.
Last edited by THE_SOOTHSAYER; 03-11-2017 at 05:36 PM.

Talk about too little too late.  He's only apologizing and trying to reboot because Scout was a complete implosion.  I would rather have heard...."I went for the money grab, ignored all my users, sold your email addresses and then locked up the board on you guys.  I didn't have a care in the world how it would affect the loyal posters in that community because it didn't matter.  I was getting paid and Scout was going to be great.  But it didn't work out for me.  The Scout community sucks and the check I got 2 years ago has been spent so I need to figure out what to do now.  So here I am trying to rebuild what I torched and hoping you are all naive enough to accept an apology and start posting here again so I can get page views."

What a knucklehead.  (And I think I'm being kind saying that)

Hope everyone here is doing well.  Get your $45 back, DCat.

Go Jets!?!?!?

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

DO NOT CLICK ANY LINKS ON THAT SCOUT/JI sh*tHOLE.  

Just did and instantly got redirects and Vitus warnings en masse.  

Seriously, you have been warned.

I got the same re-direct when i went over to see what this was about and had some bs 'flash player' downloaded on my computer - which I just trashed without opening.

then i went searched them through google and was directed to the proper site. weird. 

19 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Talk about too little too late.  He's only apologizing and trying to reboot because Scout was a complete implosion.  I would rather have heard...."I went for the money grab, ignored all my users, sold your email addresses and then locked up the board on you guys.  I didn't have a care in the world how it would affect the loyal posters in that community because it didn't matter.  I was getting paid and Scout was going to be great.  But it didn't work out for me.  The Scout community sucks and the check I got 2 years ago has been spent so I need to figure out what to do now.  So here I am trying to rebuild what I torched and hoping you are all naive enough to accept an apology and start posting here again so I can get page views."

Go Jets!?!?!?

Believe it or not, I posted there, reiterating my request for the "premium content" fee (since there was no "premium" content).  I let him know I requested a refund multiple times and sent paypal request.  Sooth replied just now and just paypal'd me $55!!!!  Never expected that!

Sending to a worthy charity.  The dude is trying.  

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

The dude is trying.  

So?

Be assured, Max tries his ass off too.  Every day. And he never asked for your $55 to start with, and never sold your email address to the highest bidder.

No one was more loyal to JI than I was, and I'm happy here at JN with Max, Crusher, and the guys who run this site.

Sooth lost my page hits for a reason, he's not getting them back now.

26 minutes ago, Warfish said:

It's no longer on Scout.  It is again independent. 

link removed

Just now, Warfish said:

So?

Be assured, Max tries his ass off too.  Every day.

No one was more loyal to JI than I was, and I'm happy here at JN with Max, Crusher, and the guys who run this site.

Who's comapring?  Nothing I posted was a commentary on JN or Max, was it?  You're being a little over sensitive, aren't you?  I like JN.  It's a good Jets forum. I'm not planning on leaving to go back to Deegan, of all things.  I just said that he made amends for a 2year old+ debt.   No worries big guy.

15 minutes ago, Dcat said:

It's no longer on Scout.  It is again independent. 

link removed

That link works, the first one you posted redirected me, too. My work blocked it. Copied and pasted the text, and it worked fine. 

Edit: removed links, as they are redirecting people. 

3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

So?

Be assured, Max tries his ass off too.  Every day.

But mostly me, you're mostly happy with me. As are most folks here, obviously.

2 minutes ago, Dcat said:

You're being a little over sensitive, aren't you?

Um.....probably.  :P

2 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I like JN.  It's a good Jets forum. I'm not planning on leaving to go back to Deegan, of all things.  I just said that he made amends for a 2year old+ debt.   No worries big guy.

+1 my friend.

1 minute ago, slats said:

That link works, the first one you posted redirected me, too. My work blocked it. Copied and pasted the text, and it worked fine. 

On the contrary, I just clicked this new link and it redirected and downloaded some sh*t.

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

On the contrary, I just clicked this new link and it redirected and downloaded some sh*t.

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

How about don't post anymore links?

I removed the links. 

2 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Go Jets!?!?!?

HEY ! It's been a while since I had Bill Murray point at me. Hope you are well @jetstream23

Good to see you're still around. Still over in Section 246 or you dump your tix?

This season is going to be brutal with all the smart asses in the Mezz bitching about the team. 

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

I removed the link from this thread for that reason. I had a few redirects happen, even when I typed the URL in directly. Very strange.

Archived