Official JetNation 2017 Mock Draft DISCUSSION thread

Dcat

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Elaborate for the neophyte, please. 

Dorian Johnson was the other guy I had queued up. He went off the board real quick after I picked... I literally flipped a coin. 

Ha no relevance. I just thought of Samkon Gado because of the name. One of those random backs of the mid 2000's who was fantasy relevant for a season.

Just now, Matt39 said:

Ha no relevance. I just thought of Samkon Gado because of the name. One of those random backs of the mid 2000's who was fantasy relevant for a season.

Gotcha... lol, I remember the player. I just didn't know if there was something tied to Perine. I don't know jack sh*t about college football. I fart around here to absorb as much info as I can pre-draft. :)

33 minutes ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

Why is it that the Vikings are on the clock again? What pick are we up to? Was there a trade down with the previous selector?

We are on Round 3 pick 22.  Vikings acquired the pick in draft day trade last year with the Dolphins (real NFL trade, not one of ours).  Here is link to the draft sheet which tracks picks made, draft order and available players.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1glVpu3uL8ciPwWJPzlOdTfDulelopORTO-EA_tQBLgc/edit?usp=sharing

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

@PepPep and the Oakland Raiders are OTC

Butt should have been chosen by the Bears.  Just think of the play-by-play call if Sanchez has to replace Glennon for a few series....

"Sanchez-to-Butt, right down the middle!"  @Fibonacci missed out on this golden opportunity.  

• Upvote 3