QB question for the Jews in the Jets family....

Lil Woody

3 minutes ago, Lil Woody said:

I get that. I also try to avoid politics at all costs.

But I do love to talk with people about their heritage, background, upbrinigng, etc. It's all great stuff and a great way to get to know people. Sucks that people today are so scared now to identify anything that makes us different to one another.  We are all constantly brow beaten to believe that things like race, religion, sexual orientation or whatever are insignificant and should be ignored and considered irrelevant. They aren't. It's all part of what makes us who we are. That's something to be embraced, discussed and shared imo. There is something very flawed with pretending otherwise.

But if you gotta lock it down because some people can't handle it...that sucks...but do what you gotta do.

Sorry that should have said "politics and religion." Were very loose here with the rules,  but two of our major ones are no politics and no religion. I get why you'd want to have a discussion about this, which is why I haven't locked it yet. 

All im saying is it's virtually inevitable that it will have to be locked. 

But for now, it goes on

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JoeC36 said:

Sorry that should have said "politics and religion." Were very loose here with the rules,  but two of our major ones are no politics and no religion. I get why you'd want to have a discussion about this, which is why I haven't locked it yet. 

But for now, it goes on

Until it doesn't. 

1 hour ago, Lil Woody said:

LOL. Pro or Con. I hear that foreskins are all the rage now. Sometimes I wish I still had one.... you know.....when it's cold outside.

then you'd have smegma issues to contend with.  

Just now, JoeC36 said:

But for now, it goes on

I'm pretty much done with it, there was very little adult conversation here to begin with.

1 hour ago, Freemanm said:

Why on earth would I (and you) possibly care about him or any other QB being Jewish or not? You really should be banned from this forum.

There was nothing offensive posted.  Christ. I thought it was a reasonable question. Waaaaay too sensitive.

Just now, JetsFanatic said:

If your Italian, I guess you realize the turning point with our franchise: Drafting O'Brien over Marino. If only we drafted the Paisan!

That....and....stupid fat Tuna not guaranteeing Manning he'd take him 1st overall.

3 minutes ago, Lil Woody said:

Agreed, Faith/Religion is not the issue I was discussing though. Cultural identity/heritage. But it failed.

Agreed . Please refrain from Discussions  on Religion and Politics. Not what we do here. Everyone here is a Jet fan. Leave the rest at the door. 

Archived