How about Garrett Bolles in 1st round?

Lgm ny jets

Let me make this clear I would love the NY jets to draft Patrick Mahomes, but if they won't take a QB in first I feel like Garrett Bolles is the best player at 6. 

Garret Bolles is an athletic 6-5 300 pound offensive lineman, that plays with a mean demeanor every single snap. I love the guy n after watching his tape I am convince however draft him, will get a pro bowl player for the next 10 years. How about we make this Oline elite n help Hackenberg develop by also drafting Chris Godwin.

How about the NY jets draft like this:

1st Garrett Bolles

2nd CB Kevin King

3rd WR Chris Godwin

3th CP TE Jordan Leggett 

5th S Nate Gerry

6th RB Chris Carson 

7th LB Marquell Lee 

Bolles is the best athlete at OT in the draft. I'd say he's tied w Ramczyck IF his injury is a non issue.  I think Ramcyzck probably doesn't stay at LT.  I think he'd be a short term solution there and eventually give way to another player and land on the right side for the rest of his career. But he certainly has the potential to be a LT.  I just view him in the same way as a Reilly Reiff range than say a Tyron Smith.  Bolles to me has the most natural talent, but he's also 25 (Mormon mission) and is at his athletic peak right now. He may sustain his ability level as he learns on the job in the NFL, but he may not get better as he will likely be improving his skillset as his athleticism wanes. But I think you get 5-6 very good years out of him nonetheless.

AS for the rest...

LOVE King...he's rising. I have him as an early 3rd rounder.

Godwin is a solid get. I'd take him in the 4th or 5th personally.

Leggett to me is no different than the others in the 3rd tier of TEs. 4th/5th is about right, but we technically don't have a 4th. Unless you count 3.43 in the 3rd round compensatory range. 

The others I have no opinion on. Haven't really looked at them tbh.

12 minutes ago, Lil Woody said:

Bolles is the best athlete at OT in the draft. I'd say he's tied w Ramczyck IF his injury is a non issue.  I think Ramcyzck probably doesn't stay at LT.  I think he'd be a short term solution there and eventually give way to another player and land on the right side for the rest of his career. But he certainly has the potential to be a LT.  I just view him in the same way as a Reilly Reiff range than say a Tyron Smith.  Bolles to me has the most natural talent, but he's also 25 (Mormon mission) and is at his athletic peak right now. He may sustain his ability level as he learns on the job in the NFL, but he may not get better as he will likely be improving his skillset as his athleticism wanes. But I think you get 5-6 very good years out of him nonetheless.

AS for the rest...

LOVE King...he's rising. I have him as an early 3rd rounder.

Godwin is a solid get. I'd take him in the 4th or 5th personally.

Leggett to me is no different than the others in the 3rd tier of TEs. 4th/5th is about right, but we technically don't have a 4th. Unless you count 3.43 in the 3rd round compensatory range. 

The others I have no opinion on. Haven't really looked at them tbh.

I don't think King will survive past the 2nd round after posting 4.43 speed at the 40, I also like the fact that he could be use as a single high safety. He has been mock in the 1st round already by DJ from nfl network. Remember Sidney Jones injury will most likely drop him out of 1st round n push up another CB.

In regards to Godwin I think he would be a steal in the 3rd round, I am hoping he is there in that 3rd round but after posting 4.42 40 at the combine I am starting to think he could be gone in 2nd round. Think about it, he has Odell Beckham speed but is more physical and bigger at 6-1. He is way better than Nelson Agalor who was a 1st round pick a couple of years ago.

As to Jordan Leggett I really believe he is underrated, when you watched his tape, his blocking ability n speed jump out. He was involve in almost every single snap last year for clemson because he blocks really well. He has a lot of physically n catching ability. 

Nate Gerry I love a lot, and a reason for this is because I feel he is also underrated he is a physical S that can cover a TE and has great instics.

Chris Carson, might be the biggest sleeper in this whole draft the dude is a bruiser and can also catch out of backfield. 

As to Marquell Lee I think he is ok as a LB just great instics not much speed but in the 7th round you can't ask for much, ? 

The count of offensive line coaches on hand at the Utes pro day reached 19 and included coaches from the New York Jets, Cleveland Browns, Jacksonville Jaguars and Detroit Lions. By all accounts they got their money’s worth.

Garett Bolles stood on his combine numbers but participated in position drills and left no doubt he’s the premiere left tackle in the draft. The question is how early will he be selected? Most I spoke with say definitely top-20 while some feel top-12 is a possibility.

The Utes other tackle Sam Tevi also impressed scouts. He moved incredibly well for a big man who measured 6060 and showed decent range in drills. Tevi met with the New Orleans Saints and New England Patriots.

Isaac Asiata also looked good, showing solid movement skills for a big man. Comparisons were being made to former first-round pick Josh Garnett, and most feel Asiata has solidified himself as a second-day choice.

http://draftanalyst.com/pro-day-march-23-ohio-state

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/playerbreakingnews.asp?sport=CFB&id=135765&line=67040&spln=1

With regards to Utah T Garett Bolles, an NFL scout told the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel: "You like the up side. Concerned about the package."
A different scout said Bolles is "the most talented of all of them (tackles)," but questions persist. First, there are questions about his playing strength. Second, Bolles will turn 25 in May. Third, his troubled past includes getting kicked out of five schools and arrested for vandalizing a rival school’s field. Fourth, Bolles' score of 9 on the Wonderlic has some questioning whether he can retain an NFL system. Said a third scout: "Tell me how many guys have been first round that are 25 or older? I’ll say this. Teams that have spent time with him, he gets football. Loves it. He’ll give you every ounce of soul, that kid." Apr. 21 - 2:13 pm et 

Archived