So if my last discussion offended anyone.

Lil Woody

Just know it was not the intent. I wasn't talking religion or politics. But I guess nationalism is just another unacceptable topic. Oh well. If anyone does have any issue with me or my post I will encourage you to take it to the private messages and I'm happy to discuss it with you and you can see who I am and where I am coming from. There isn't any malice in anything I said or implied in that last thread. And that's the last I'll say about the topic publicly.

35 minutes ago, Lil Woody said:

Just know it was not the intent. I wasn't talking religion or politics. But I guess nationalism is just another unacceptable topic. Oh well. If anyone does have any issue with me or my post I will encourage you to take it to the private messages and I'm happy to discuss it with you and you can see who I am and where I am coming from. There isn't any malice in anything I said or implied in that last thread. And that's the last I'll say about the topic publicly.

2 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Im really surprised it got shut down. 

Im croatian. If we drafted a croat, you bet id be rooting hard for him. 

Fully understood by me..... Not sure why people got weirded out

there was nothing offensive about it. In any way.  

53 minutes ago, Lil Woody said:

We just don't do politics or religion here. Always ends badly unfortunately. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Lil Woody said:

I don't have an issue with your previous post but I do have an issue with the showboating. 

SAR I

4 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

I don't ask for a lot, but if one of the mods could spill the beans on which previously banned user Lil Woody is, I'd be much obliged.

I'm really thinking its unitedwhofans. Very similar styles. Ip check in aisle 5

1 hour ago, HighPitch said:

Im really surprised it got shut down. 

Im croatian. If we drafted a croat, you bet id be rooting hard for him. 

Fully understood by me..... Not sure why people got weirded out

Well.... we still never want to draft a Mexican, too small. same with PRs. ?

1 hour ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Definitely the PC bogeyman's fault. In no way shape or form could it possibly be that you just asked a moronic question. 

It's too bad you think it moronic. You are failing to grasp the basic concept as laid out throughout the thread. I'm glad to discuss it further with you priivately. But I don't think that's in the cards based on your previous responses that appeared to be snide and dismissive. So the best advice I can give you then is this....if you can't handle certain topics that make you uncomfortable then I'd suggest just staying out of them rather than just whining about the topic itself. It tends to project weakness and insecurity.

23 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

I don't ask for a lot, but if one of the mods could spill the beans on which previously banned user Lil Woody is, I'd be much obliged.

Never been banned before. I'm just new. Feel free to have the nerds check the IP address thingy.

22 minutes ago, Lil Woody said:

It's too bad you think it moronic. You are failing to grasp the basic concept as laid out throughout the thread. I'm glad to discuss it further with you priivately. But I don't think that's in the cards based on your previous responses that appeared to be snide and dismissive. So the best advice I can give you then is this....if you can't handle certain topics that make you uncomfortable then I'd suggest just staying out of them rather than just whining about the topic itself. It tends to project weakness and insecurity.

Thanks for the advice, Dad. Now allow me sum up your jizzed up bloviation of a post, presented in all caps for effect:

"HEY JEWS, IF YOU WERE GIVEN A CHOICE BETWEEN THE BEST PROSPECT OR A JEWISH ONE, WHICH ONE WOULD YOU CHOOSE? I ONLY ASK BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW HOW YOU PEOPLE LIKE TO STICK TOGETHER."

And if I can retort with some advice, then the best i can give is this....if you can't handle people calling you a moron, then I'd suggest just staying out of saying moronic things. It tends to project a lack of intelligence and stupidity.

8 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Thanks for the advice, Dad. Now allow me sum up your jizzed up bloviation of a post, presented in all caps for effect:

"HEY JEWS, IF YOU WERE GIVEN A CHOICE BETWEEN THE BEST PROSPECT OR A JEWISH ONE, WHICH ONE WOULD YOU CHOOSE? I ONLY ASK BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW HOW YOU PEOPLE LIKE TO STICK TOGETHER."

And if I can retort with some advice, then the best i can give is this....if you can't handle people calling you a moron, then I'd suggest just staying out of saying moronic things. It tends to project a lack of intelligence and stupidity.

You might want to seek some counseling brother. Whatever you are trying to project on me is dead wrong. You can call me anything you want btw, words are words, I can handle it. Plus I tend to only care about criticisms from people I respect or those come at me with honorable intentions. You are not striking me as either, so your words carry no weight as a result. But I do wish you the best in your efforts.

Just now, Lil Woody said:

You might want to seek some counseling brother. Whatever you are trying to project on me is dead wrong. You can call me anything you want btw, words are words, I can handle it. Plus I tend to only care about criticisms from people I respect or those come at me with honorable intentions. You are not striking me as either, so your words carry no weight as a result. But I do wish you the best in your efforts.

How about you seek some counseling on deez Hebrew nutz, schmuck.

12 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Ok.

Now, IF he wrote what you wriote in bold, then I would agree with you. However, he did not. Not even close.

You are reading WAAAYYYYY too deep into his post and making assumptions. Its normal for small communities to "stick together". In fact its admirable.

Not trying to stir the pot just saying I think youre being a lil too sensitive

Archived