That Hackenberg TD drive against Giants

Dcronin

Have to kinda agree with Bit on this one, the OC, QB coach ,and some of the offensive assistants really don't inspire me with the hope of the Jets evolving into one of the better offenses in the league anytime soon. I hope I'm wrong, but have to admit the Bates QB Coach hiring was a turn off. 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Tinstar said:

You know what, it would be so awful if 3 of the 53 players on the Jets roster are Hackenberg, Trubisky and Darnold/ Rosen /Allen .  That would be so awful to have 3 QBs with those skill sets all under contract for 3 years .

The problem is what GM would do that? I'd do it, but I can't see an NFL GM doing it unless Mac gets fired after this year (which I don't see happening), and new GM says the F with Trubs I'm not tied to him I'm hitching my wagon to Darnold.

1 minute ago, Lupz27 said:

The problem is what GM would do that? I'd do it, but I can't see an NFL GM doing it unless Mac gets fired after this year (which I don't see happening), and new GM says the F with Trubs I'm not tied to him I'm hitching my wagon to Darnold.

A really smart GM.  Do you realize what the Patriots are trying to pawn Jimmy G. off on the league for . The Jets have an opportunity here that few teams get.  This position can generate so much revenue it's ridiculous .

Archived