Just Saying Goodbye Properly - Geno Smith Is Worthless

SAR I

24 minutes ago, j4jets said:

But did he really put the Jets on the front page? Did HE really put the jets? Wasn't he the one that cost us the playoffs? Last I remember, Jets didn't win a single game with him when the opponents scored more than 20 points in a game (well, except for the Jags). So much for him putting us on the front page!

i said he helped.  can you deny that? i don't think there's a person on this site who wasn't excited by the 2015 season.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

So tell me great one what kind of season do you think Ryan Fitzpatrick would have had with Clyde Gates and David Nelson as the #1 and #2 WR's. 

So you're 4 for 4.  FITZPATRICK!!!! is the answer to all the questions about Geno Smith.  Why was Geno Smith born?  FITZPATRICK!!!!

Since you want to talk about Ryan Fitzpatrick so much, here, here's where Ryan Fitzpatrick matters right now:

Geno Smith is now officially on the NFL Journeyman path, and there is no better NFL Journeyman in the history of the league than Ryan Fitzpatrick who turned just enough mediocrity into a lucrative career valued at over $24,000,000.  If Geno Smith was half as smart as Ryan Fitzpatrick he'd have protected his career properly, he wouldn't have cursed out fans, posted dick pics, undermined his coaching staff, attempted to divide the locker room, stiffed an underpaid lineman for $600, and been such a disrespected failure that no one stood up and protected him from a jaw-shattering sucker punch that he too may have made Fitzpatrick money. 

Geno Smith is stupid.  Ultimately, that's his legacy.  With Geno Smith talent, Ryan Fitzpatrick has the same net worth as Darrelle Revis.

SAR I

1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

Do you really want to use salary to compare them?  Cause it that is how you rate them Geno will have to play until 2025 to earn as much as Fitzpatrick did in 2016.

In 10 years, Ryan Fitzpatrick will be living comfortably off of the interest on his $24 million dollar net worth, will probably be on a coaching staff, he's a good soldier, he's well liked in NFL circles.  His lovely wife raising their 6 children together in a lovely neighborhood.

In 10 years, Geno Smith will be the mop man at the sole adult peep show video booth remaining in West Virginia trying to make that last $24.00 last as long as it can.  His transgender wife trying to explain why she can't have children.

SAR I

6 minutes ago, SAR I said:

In 10 years, Ryan Fitzpatrick will be living comfortably off of the interest on his $24 million dollar net worth, will probably be on a coaching staff, he's a good soldier, he's well liked in NFL circles.  His lovely wife raising their 6 children together in a lovely neighborhood.

In 10 years, Geno Smith will be the mop man at the sole adult peep show video booth remaining in West Virginia trying to make that last $24.00 last as long as it can.  His transgender wife trying to explain why she can't have children.

SAR I

Sad that you get off on others misfortunes or mistakes says a lot about your credibility and character. 

It seems you have man love for Ryan Fitzpatrick are you into hairy men or men with weak arms who sucked their entire careers in the NFL. 

Currently as we speak Geno Smith is on an NFL team listed as an active NFL QB far better than you and Ryan Fitzpatrick. 

Move on SAR I we all have let it go the PSL's you bought were your mistake not Geno's. 

joewilly12

Why is it that buffoons here have no problem watching every Idzik pick play 3 minutes of football before they declare that they suck... but 2 seasons of football by Geno results in one excuse after another for why his suck wasn't actually suck?

I've never seen such a delusional, know-nothing gaggle of morons as Jet fans.

I take that back... after thinking about it, I'm realizing that there's no difference between this and any other facet of arguing beyond reason in favor of that which serves against your own best interests. I guess it's par for the course in our society.

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Why is it that buffoons here have no problem watching every Idzik pick play 3 minutes of football before they declare that they suck... but 2 seasons of football by Geno results in one excuse after another for why his suck wasn't actually suck?

I take that back... after thinking about it, I'm realizing that there's no difference between this and any other facet of arguing beyond reason in favor of that which serves against your own best interests. I guess it's par for the course in our society.

Man, oh man that's a conversation I'd love to have with you....download.jpg

Too bad it would last about 5 seconds here.....lol

5 hours ago, SAR I said:

Ryan Fitzpatrick?  What does this have to do with Ryan Fitzpatrick?

Word just leaked that Geno Smith is making minimum wage, yet scores of Jets fans lobbied for him relentlessly.  It's worthy of discussion.

SAR I

Fans wanted hope versus the illusion of mediocrity.  More meh than worthy of discussion.

4 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Agree but Ryan Fitzpatrick has sucked a lot longer than Geno Smith has. 

All this talk of sucking........you are exhibiting some latent tendencies.

As for Geno"friggin"Smith and $hitz who cares? They are both gone and good riddance. Time to let it go.

3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

So tell me great one what kind of season do you think Ryan Fitzpatrick would have had with Clyde Gates and David Nelson as the #1 and #2 WR's. 

He'd have a crappy season, for sure.

That doesn't have anything to do with Geno Smith's inability to make more than NFL minimum wage this season behind the most durable quarterback in the NFL.

SAR I

3 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

you cant see the difference between a 35 year old Journeyman  and a 27 year old disaster ? Fitz played well enough at times to get some nice contracts Geno never played well and why you even bring Fitz into this conversation makes no sense

It's a distraction tactic.

Keep him focused on Geno Smith.  Make him tell you why he is of value to any organization.

SAR I

3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

In my book he made mistakes but was more the victim of circumstance  bad GM's and head coach's making decisions for the NY Jets.

Thank you, that's the first nice thing you've said about Ryan Fitzpatrick since you predicted he'd go 12-4 one year ago to this very day.

SAR I

3 hours ago, HessStation said:

LOL you don't think he'll make an NFL roster after next year? His career as a backup will depend on him maturing and playing the part, off field, more than any else. And even if it was his last year as a pro you think he can't find a decent job with a few million already in the bank, for the remainder of his life, and live comfortably? wtf

What is he qualified to be?  Professional Moper?  Executive Complainer?

The average NFL career is 2.5  years.  He's already bucked the trend to the point of his ability.  The Giants are the end of the line.  Brad Benson Hyundai awaits.

SAR I

3 hours ago, Matt39 said:

Kellen Clemens has made it in the league for like 12 years now. Great gig if you can get it.

Bingo.

Kellen Clemens is good people.  Minds his own business, creates no controversy, is a consummate professional.  For all his warts, Mark Sanchez is a good soldier, is enthusiastic, does a lot for the local community.  For all his foibles, Ryan Fitzpatrick has continued to play at a decent level and you can't find a single player who has ever said a bad word about him as a person and a team leader.  Josh McCown, pushing 40, on his 10th or 11th team, says the right things, makes the team around him feel comfortable, is respected as a high school coach.

Then there's Dick Pic Smith.  Blew his shot at a starting job, not smart enough to see the backup play can actually be more lucrative.  A long-term journeyman quarterback can play his cards right and make enough money in 12 years to retire a rich and happy man.

SAR I

2 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Heres one to blow your mind, if Geno Smith hadn't been a WORTHLESS MORON, we never would have seen Fitzpatrick take a snap, throw a pick, grow a beard, or make a stupid decision. Geno Smith is such a worthless moron, he even somehow deserves blame for the Fitztragic error, on top of his own failure.

Now thats a level of sucking I havent seen in a long time.......a long time.....

....and take it a step further.

If Geno Smith wasn't such a failure, we never run Mark Sanchez out of town, draft Bryce Petty, or take a high-risk flyer on Christian Hackenberg. 

Singlehandedly, Geno Smith has reduced this franchise to ruin.  And yet there are people who love him.

SAR I

7 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

For all the lunacy of another trolling thread from SAR the NFL, the market is saying Geno is better, worth more than Fitz.

But somehow, someway, theres a 10 page trolling thread for SAR to keep alive

Is anyone arguing otherwise?

2 hours ago, HessStation said:

The most interesting drive of the entire 2016 season is when they finally brought Geno in and  then watching the difference is in his arm strength and zip on the ball vs Fitzpatrick's.  

I agree with this, but smarts and pocket presence have always been his undoing and they did him in again against the Ravens. 

It doesn't matter how physically gifted he is, he's plagued by bad decision-making.  Throw the ball away.  Take the sack.  Stay inbounds.  Pay the $600.  Don't send a dick pic.  Stop the Tweets.  Don't boycott the media.  Don't curse out fans.  Don't act arrogant.  Stop causing dissension in the locker room.

SAR I

6 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

The Giants might be giving him a chance to start his career over they aren't a foolish organization its risk vs reward. 

No one has even offered Ryan Fitzpatrick a job washing dirty jocks. 

Just saying. 

Can anyone please explain to me why we thought signing Josh McCown was a good move ?  I thought he was paralyzed from the neck down after the helicopter hit.... He's still in the NFL ? 

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Perfectly stated.

SAR I

13 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

For all the lunacy of another trolling thread from SAR the NFL, the market is saying Geno is better, worth more than Fitz.

But somehow, someway, theres a 10 page trolling thread for SAR to keep alive

I tried to create a thread to close the book on Geno Smith in an objective fashion.  He departed quietly on the day that McCown signed, the moment was overlooked.

Immediately it's turned into "Fitzpatrick sucks too" thread.

I wonder why.

SAR I

5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I tried to create a thread to close the book on Geno Smith in an objective fashion.  He departed quietly on the day that McCown signed, the moment was overlooked.

I wonder why.

SAR I

Hey, how about this as a way of closing the book, stop starting stupid and mindless Geno Smith threads.

Didnt know someone charged you with defend Ryan Fitzpatrick responsibilities.  Who BTW just as easily departed quietly 

6 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

The Fitzpatrick lovers ridicule Geno Smith I ridicule Ryan Fitzpatrick 

LOL comparing the Jets organization to the Giants organization LOL the Giants wouldnt be so foolish to waste $12 million on Ryan Fitzpatrick LOL 

That's cool.  

I was just responding to this quote. "Sadly the threads and debates continue........."

LOL why would you make that post?  Your the leader of the continuing "Fitz /Geno"  debate

9 hours ago, SAR I said:

Ryan Fitzpatrick?  What does this have to do with Ryan Fitzpatrick?

Word just leaked that Geno Smith is making minimum wage, yet scores of Jets fans lobbied for him relentlessly.  It's worthy of discussion.

SAR I

It has everything to do with Fitz. Fans lobbied for Geno over Fitz. The Jets sucked with Fitz and would have been better with Geno.

None of it matters now, both of them are gone. All that remains is your fixation.

Geno can't hurt us anymore.

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

I wonder why.

SAR I

Yes, the thread title just screams objective lol.

6 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

This post is completely inappropriate 

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

What is he qualified to be?  Professional Moper?  Executive Complainer?

The average NFL career is 2.5  years.  He's already bucked the trend to the point of his ability.  The Giants are the end of the line.  Brad Benson Hyundai awaits.

SAR I

What is the average NFL career for 2nd rounders? How about the average for a 2nd round QB who has at least 2 years of starting experience? No one called him the next Rich Gannon. As for Fitzy the sh!tzy, I remember clearly how half of his Fitznutz kept mentioning Gannon n him in the same sentence. 

6 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Well I guess we can just release Hack now since he's a bigger failure than Geno, having been inactive almost the entire year. Or maybe, just maybe, we can look at the fact that Geno continuously beat out Fitz in almost every single practice, a 10+ year journeyman. Or perhaps it's the fact he played well in only the games he had two non-superstar starting WRs named Decker and Harvin? Although I agree he was a failure when he was passing to the likes of David Nelson, Holmes and Stephen Hills. That's ahhmazing group of WRs should've made a rookie QB look like Dan Marino, but he failed. Shocking! Plenty to put stooges back in their place when they run their mouths. 

7 hours ago, SAR I said:

Another Myhero running to "Fitzpatrick" as to the answer of why Geno Smith sucks.

Hey!  Why is Geno on the bench?  FITZPATRICK!!!!
Hey!  Why didn't Geno pay Ikempapli $600?  FITZPATRICK!!!!
Hey!  Why didn't Hillary Clinton win the election?  FITZPATRICK!!!!

Geno sucks.  You were wrong.  Own it.

SAR I

You are acting like there are a million people calling for Geno. There were a group of people calling for Geno to start over Fitz. Guess what? Fitz sucks. Geno sucks.

I don't like threads that call out posters simply because they were rooting for the Jets. 

If the Jets played Geno last year, they weren't winning the Super Bowl. They played Fitz and they didn't win the Super Bowl.

This thread just makes me laugh. In typical Jets fashion, just watch. Eli gonna do down with some freak injury. Geno going to take the Giants all the way to a superbowl. Where at a tie game in the 4th quarter, Geno going to drive down the field, where he throws a game ending pick- 6 to Darrelle Revis. Another SB for the Pats. Geno now a redemption story and commodity for bringing the giants to a SB. Revis wins SB MVP. 

2 hours ago, ATX Jetsfan said:

This thread just makes me laugh. In typical Jets fashion, just watch. Eli gonna do down with some freak injury. Geno going to take the Giants all the way to a superbowl. Where at a tie game in the 4th quarter, Geno going to drive down the field, where he throws a game ending pick- 6 to Darrelle Revis. Another SB for the Pats. Geno now a redemption story and commodity for bringing the giants to a SB. Revis wins SB MVP. 

This scenario would give most of us a heart attack lol

Archived