I'm Back!!

Favorite_Toon

After many years traveling the globe I have found my way back to this site. I left off hoping and praying we would draft Darren Mcfadden which didnt work out as you know. But I have many sources that tell me if Leaonard Fournette gets past Jacksonville that will be the Jets Pick. If not then it will be Mitchell Trubisky.  

Btw: Fournette does not equal Brandon Jacobs thats so stupid I should not have even commented but could not resist.  You dont pass on a once in a generation player like that. Well im back and maybe the old wars and fun and excitement this board used to be. Good to see the old timers still here and for the newbies... you will aquainted with me shortly. 

6 minutes ago, peebag said:

You're my least favorite toon....right beside this one.

Hmmmm not sure I remember a person names pee bag. Must be new... anyways glad I have that effect on you already. Trust me it will get alot worse.  But thanks for the welcome back. 

2 hours ago, Favorite_Toon said:

After many years traveling the globe I have found my way back to this site. I left off hoping and praying we would draft Darren Mcfadden which didnt work out as you know. But I have many sources that tell me if Leaonard Fournette gets past Jacksonville that will be the Jets Pick. If not then it will be Mitchell Trubisky.  

Btw: Fournette does not equal Brandon Jacobs thats so stupid I should not have even commented but could not resist.  You dont pass on a once in a generation player like that. Well im back and maybe the old wars and fun and excitement this board used to be. Good to see the old timers still here and for the newbies... you will aquainted with me shortly. 

Great! Now why don't you GO BACK!

9 hours ago, Favorite_Toon said:

Wow you are moderator now. I must have been gone longer then I thought lol  please say Saynotodmc is still here. 

You were here in 2014. You made me check I was like has he really been gone for 10 years? LOL.

Welcome back.

Welcome back dude! 

Timing is a little curious, with the Vale of Tears Tour in full swing and anything approximating team viability getting more hopeless by the moment.

But hopefully the bottom is in sight ...

...had to pause for a moment .. the thought of what a "bottom"  could be for the Jets is a little overwhelming ..

but one sports miracle happened in 2016 so here's for hope that springs eternal

Archived