With the 6th pick

11 hours ago, Adoni Beast said:

OJ Howard's blocking ability coupled with his receiving ability and athleticism make him literally the perfect TE. People who scoff at a TE at #6, I get it. But, thus guy is a 3 down player who improves the running and passing game. We should be so lucky.

For all the "Suck for Sam" people a good tight end is a Qb's best friend wouldn't having an all-pro caliber tight end help entice Darnold I come out as a junior and become a Jet

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Tinstar said:

Don't want Either, so if this was the choice I think I would rather trade out . Forced to choose, I take Howard . 

I'll be torn if Howard is there at 6 between taking him or trading out. I just think Howard can be a replacement for BMarshall w/his size, speed and ability. Different position but still a concern for the defenses and a matchup nightmare. He will really help whoever the QB is, especially if Hack gets a shot. Fournette would force defenses to put another man in the box, which would help the passing game, but I get the questions around him.  

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, C Mart said:

I'll be torn if Howard is there at 6 between taking him or trading out. I just think Howard can be a replacement for BMarshall w/his size, speed and ability. Different position but still a concern for the defenses and a matchup nightmare. He will really help whoever the QB is, especially if Hack gets a shot. Fournette would force defenses to put another man in the box, which would help the passing game, but I get the questions around him.  

Howard could be Marshall except cheaper, a very helpful in-line blocker, not a headcase and ten years younger

• 3 years later...