First Take on ESPN now

whodeawhodat

21 minutes ago, whodeawhodat said:

How M.Irvin can sit there while Steven A Smith can yell nonsense at him.  Irvin is preaching when he can get a word in.  Feel sorry for the guy but not really...

I cannot fathom anything I'd want to watch less than Michael Irvin and Stephen A. Smith.

Well, maybe Rosie O'Donnell and Lena Dunham having a spirited debate over politics could be worse......but that's about it.

1 hour ago, southparkcpa said:

ESPN is bending over backwards to be politically correct.  Its unwatchable.  They did 2 hours of Womens final 4 analysis.. friggin joke.

I wont watch ESPN if I can help it.

Lol. It is not even part of some cable packages now

22 hours ago, Jetdawgg said:

That network is unwatchable

Example #8,458,999,105...sports center while showing highlights of an NCAA tournament game....IN BIG BOLD LETTERS TAKING UP HALF THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN IS, "Who's to Blame for Loss." 

...because it has to be sensationalized, there has to be a villain or jester, bc there has to be an angle, there has to something to talk about other than the ******* GAME ITSELF. 

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

ESPN was on at the bar yesterday with the sound off and there was some panel show on. LZ Granderson was waving his hands wildly while a huge graphic of the topic appeared on the screen saying "Did you like this dunk?"

There use to be that thing, "signs of the apocalypse". nowadays it's more like "reasons there needs to be an apocalypse"

Archived