Don LaGreca = Jets Schill

thadude

On 3/24/2017 at 5:46 PM, thadude said:

On Michael Kay acting like we just signed Aaron Rodgers but better in Josh McCown

i hope he gets a bonus from Woody for this

I stopped listening to that farce of a show a long while ago.  But not because of LaGreca.  He's the only one there with whom I generally agree.

Everyone else on that show is just unlistenable... especially the moron who thinks it's so cute to cut all his words short instead of using all the syllables; he is the worst of all of them (repug instead of repugnant). He actually thinks that is a cool thing, when it makes him sound like an abject idiot.

9 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I stopped listening to that farce of a show a long while ago.  But not because of LaGreca.  He's the only one there with whom I generally agree.

Everyone else on that show is just unlistenable... especially the moron who thinks it's so cute to cut all his words short instead of using all the syllables; he is the worst of all of them.  (i.e. incessantly  saying "repug" instead of "repugnant". He actually thinks that is a cool thing, when it makes him sound like an abject idiot.)

Wait till they replace Francesa with the worst ever governor of New Jersey

Both drive time shows in New York will be hideous

24 minutes ago, thadude said:

On Michael Kay acting like we just signed Aaron Rodgers but better in Josh McCown

23 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Sorry I have no interest in this thread.

tumblr_mpe84biq5x1r0mh38o1_400.gif

9 minutes ago, thadude said:

what?  Christie?  Where have I been?  He's going to be a sports jockey for WFAN?  OMG, in NY?  He's a freaking Cowboys fan.  

I was so hoping Trump would get his fat ass out of NJ.  

Or were you talking about Florio? :)

Just now, Dcat said:

what?  Christie?  Where have I been?  He's going to be a sports jocket for WFAN?  OMG in NY?  He's a freaking Cowboys fan.  

I was so hoping Trump would get his fat ass out of NJ.  

Or were you talking about Florio? :)

No Chris Christie is being rumored as Fatcessa's replacement.  Apparently he's juiced in with the management at WFAN

I think what happens is they move Joe and Evan to 2-6:30 and the fat , inept NJ governor gets 12-2

Just now, thadude said:

No Chris Christie is being rumored as Fatcessa's replacement.  Apparently he's juiced in with the management at WFAN

I think what happens is they move Joe and Evan to 2-6:30 and the fat , inept NJ governor gets 12-2

wouldn't that time slot interfere with his two lunches?

Just now, thadude said:

Not anymore.  Moved out about 5 years ago anytime I visit I am reminded how great it is to no longer live there

3 minutes ago, thadude said:

There is no way in hell that WFAN(CBS) will ever let Benigno anywhere near prime. He's a blabbering idiot that doesn't even know what day of the week it is. Evan is good, but I don't know if he could handle it by himself yet.

1 minute ago, section314 said:

There is no way in hell that WFAN(CBS) will ever let Benigno anywhere near prime. He's a blabbering idiot that doesn't even know what day of the week it is. Evan is good, but I don't know if he could handle it by himself yet.

Supposedly WFAN is leaning to Joe and Evan and even the Pope himself has endorsed them

Joe is the only real Jet and Knick fan on the entire station.  Everyone else is either a Giants fan or a poseur pretending to like the jets

56 minutes ago, thadude said:

Already deleted WFAN from the presets 

2 hours ago, rangerous said:

michael kay and legreca are just behind francesca for being unlistenable for more than short stretches. 

I actually prefer Francesca. Even as a Yankee fan I despise Michael Kay. He is unequivocally the biggest blowhard in sports entertainment or announcing today. Every ******* time I have to deal listening to him talk or pontificate on something, anything, I immediately start to wonder how many cocks he had to suck to get the gig he's in. He is seriously the ****kng worse. Lagreca is just one of his minions. 

4 hours ago, thadude said:

God Forbid somebody says something positive.  I never saw a fan base like this that loves to be miserable.

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

I actually prefer Francesca. Even as a Yankee fan I despise Michael Kay. He is unequivocally the biggest blowhard in sports entertainment or announcing today. Every ******* time I have to deal listening to him talk or pontificate on something, anything, I immediately start to wonder how many cocks he had to suck to get the gig he's in. He is seriously the ****kng worse. Lagreca is just one of his minions. 

How anyone listens to that schmuck Kay is beyond me. Dude is sickening. I like when the Yankees go out west and he isn't with them: I can watch a Yankee game then.

LaGreca's a Giants fan. Fvkk him too

9 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

How anyone listens to that schmuck is beyond me. Dude is sickening. I like when the Yankees go out west and he isn't with them: I can watch a Yankee game then

I tried turning it on last week and they had some NCAA Bracket thing but with all their sayings or something in lieu of teams. The show is distgusting. I actually, truly think that. I think bc worst is they actually find themselves funny. And every other thing out of Kay's mouth is an overdramatic opinon followed by mock/phony humility. He's the most disingenuous  blowhard in radio/announcing history. I do find him MUCH more annoying on his radio show than when announcing games as he tones down his personality almost enough to where he's bearable announcing games...his saving grace I guess.  

Hi, I'm Micheal Kay and I'm going to give you some overdramatic, sensationalized bullsh*t opinion, I'll be so outraged over something completely inconsequential I'll probably yell into my microphone, and then follow it up with faux modesty so you don't think I'm the total dick that I am. 

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

I tried turning it on last week and they had some NCAA Bracket thing but with all their sayings or something in lieu of teams. The show is distgusting. I actually, truly think that. I think bc worst is they actually find themselves funny. And every other thing out of Kay's mouth is an overdramatic opinon followed by mock/phony humility. He's the most disingenuous  blowhard in radio/announcing history. I do find him MUCH more annoying on his radio show than when announcing games as he tones down his personality almost enough to where he's bearable announcing games...his saving grace I guess.  

Yeah, I feel the same way lol, and it carries over the Yankee games. I can't take the blowhard. He's an arrogant tool and I don't wanna hear a ******* opinion out of him. If he just called the game I could live with it.

No, we have to hear that schmuck that tell Cone, Singleton, O'Neill and everybody else what's up. Can't stand him literally. And his laugh is fake, and he's not funny. He sucks. And it sucks that he latched his fake ass on to that team somehow.

1 minute ago, JohnJ said:

Yeah, I feel the same way lol, and it carries over the Yankee games. I can't take the blowhard. He's an arrogant tool and I don't wanna hear a ******* opinion out of him. If he just called the game I could live with it.

No, we have to hear that schmuck that tell Cone, Singleton, O'Neill and everybody else what's up. Can't stand him literally. And his laugh is fake, and he's not funny. He sucks. And it sucks that he latched his fake ass on to that team somehow.

A fukin men

4 hours ago, thadude said:

I know there were rumblings about that, but that isn't really going to happen is it? Please say no.

This is WAY off on a tangent and has little to do with the original topic but I am going to admit something that people will probably just kill me for.

I really like the tv show 'Highly questionable' with Lebatard.  I think is dad is totally hilarious.

Archived