Don LaGreca = Jets Schill

thadude

8 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

This is WAY off on a tangent and has little to do with the original topic but I am going to admit something that people will probably just kill me for.

I really like the tv show 'Highly questionable' with Lebatard.  I think is dad is totally hilarious.

His dad is the best thing going.

11 hours ago, HessStation said:

I actually prefer Francesca. Even as a Yankee fan I despise Michael Kay. He is unequivocally the biggest blowhard in sports entertainment or announcing today. Every ******* time I have to deal listening to him talk or pontificate on something, anything, I immediately start to wonder how many cocks he had to suck to get the gig he's in. He is seriously the ****kng worse. Lagreca is just one of his minions. 

i guess you don't like the way he talks about his dating life then?

9 hours ago, Maxman said:

I know there were rumblings about that, but that isn't really going to happen is it? Please say no.

I'd love to say no

Remember when Trump was going to appoint him Attorney General or something?

15 hours ago, Matt39 said:

isnt he a Giants fan

yep..also a Devils fan but does Rangers games..The Jets and Rangers are his jobs...And I don't think he's pro Jets at all..At least he's not pre/post game on Jets broadcasts..He should be given a big time raise just for having to work w/the buffoon Greg Buttle, who was a terrific player, but one if not the worst broadcasters of all-time

18 hours ago, thadude said:

Wait till they replace Francesa with the worst ever governor of New Jersey

Both drive time shows in New York will be hideous

You must LOVE property taxes......I don't love the guy but you can easily make a case that the one who made his boyfriend the head of the Port Authority was far worse. 

19 hours ago, Gen X Jet said:

I didn't realize Corzine got into broadcasting.  Ugh.

Loses billions betting on Greek government securities right before that country goes bankrupt and costs investors tons of $. Still walking the streets a free man; what a country! 

Stopped listening to sports radio mostly, usually listen to music or podcasts instead.If you have an internet connection, you won't learn anything more from any of these shows.Was pleasantly surprised one morning to happen upon Esiason and Phil Simms; actually discussed the NFL like adults as opposed to bad attempts at morning zoo nonsense.

Would suggest they put Screaming A Smith, Francesa and Carton in a Thunderdome-type arena with sharp weapons and only 1 microphone. May be the pre game for Mayweather/Macgregor PPV. 

12 hours ago, nyjets782 said:

You must LOVE property taxes......I don't love the guy but you can easily make a case that the one who made his boyfriend the head of the Port Authority was far worse. 

You must love governors with a 20% approval rating

8 hours ago, Bugg said:

Loses billions betting on Greek government securities right before that country goes bankrupt and costs investors tons of $. Still walking the streets a free man; what a country! 

Stopped listening to sports radio mostly, usually listen to music or podcasts instead.If you have an internet connection, you won't learn anything more from any of these shows.Was pleasantly surprised one morning to happen upon Esiason and Phil Simms; actually discussed the NFL like adults as opposed to bad attempts at morning zoo nonsense.

Would suggest they put Screaming A Smith, Francesa and Carton in a Thunderdome-type arena with sharp weapons and only 1 microphone. May be the pre game for Mayweather/Macgregor PPV. 

99% of podcasts are amateur hour rubbish

Fatcessa is a pompous ass Jet-hater but he is way better than most of sports radio.  Him and Boningo are the only WFAN guys I can listen to.  The rest of WFAN is horrible.  ESPN radio is just as bad 

Mad Dog radio on Sirius was good back when it had Dino Costa on at night but they fired him and replaced him with uber-douches Adam Schein and everyone's favorite know-nothing professional shouter Stephen A.

On 3/24/2017 at 9:01 PM, Gen X Jet said:

I didn't realize Corzine got into broadcasting.  Ugh.

That was very funny. I wish I thought of that myself. Former NJ resident myself.

5 hours ago, thadude said:

Lest you forget that he had the highest approval rating of any recent NJ governor in over 40 years, and won the state by 63% upon re-election. It wasn't until the leftist hacks destroyed his political career with nonsense about a bridge closing because he would have destroyed Hillary in the 2016 presidential race. But I'm glad because in the end the left got what they deserved.  

1 hour ago, 68JET11 said:

That was very funny. I wish I thought of that myself. Former NJ resident myself.

Lest you forget that he had the highest approval rating of any recent NJ governor in over 40 years, and won the state by 63% upon re-election. It wasn't until the leftist hacks destroyed his political career with nonsense about a bridge closing because he would have destroyed Hillary in the 2016 presidential race. But I'm glad because in the end the left got what they deserved.  

this revisionist history is absolutely delusional.  

1 hour ago, 68JET11 said:

Who knew the leftist hacks had this much power? 

IMG_0408.JPG

10 hours ago, 68JET11 said:

Fatboy got reelected because he did a photo op with Obama on the jersey shore after hurricane sandy.  Todd Bowles has a higher approval rating among jets fans then Christie does from residents of his own state

Christie  is so terrible Trump won't go anywhere near him for his cabinet

9 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

Don LaGreca is a Giants, Mets and Devils fan.  Michael Kay is bascially a baseball guy that loves the Yankees. Do you guys like their show better than Francesa?

No, I just happened to watch the other day and him gloating about us signing McCown pissed me off

LaGreca looks like a walrus 

On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 1:03 AM, thadude said:

OOOHHH got me.... just said I'm not his biggest fan, but keep relishing paying the highest taxes in the nation and pretending it started with him. 

On 3/24/2017 at 10:50 PM, Beerfish said:

This is WAY off on a tangent and has little to do with the original topic but I am going to admit something that people will probably just kill me for.

I really like the tv show 'Highly questionable' with Lebatard.  I think is dad is totally hilarious.

its cool

Archived