Garrett aside, who's your

Tinstar

OJ Howard, Reuben Foster, Solomon Thomas, Jonathan Allen and Jamal Adams IMO are the safest picks in the draft.  I think they're all 2nd contract type players who could be in the league a decade.  I see potential pro-bowlers in all of them but worse case scenario, you're getting a perm fixture in the line up for years to come.  I think they're all day 1 starters too.

Then there is this group of players who I think have tremendously high ceilings but also a bit of bust factor:  Malik Hooker, L. Fournette, all the QB's, Marshon Lattimore, John Ross, Mike Williams.

14 minutes ago, Tinstar said:

Great choices folks, but so far, nobody has hit on the kid I'm thinking of .  By the way, a player can be a safe pick, but can't also miss because of the team that picks him, so take that into consideration

George Kittle?  I'm coming around to bypassing Howard at #6 and going Kittle later (late 2nd / 3rd)

46 minutes ago, C Mart said:

George Kittle?  I'm coming around to bypassing Howard at #6 and going Kittle later (late 2nd / 3rd)

No, I'm thinking only about a 1st round pick that's a can't miss .  I do like Kittle in the later rounds thou .

3 hours ago, C Mart said:

I would not mind having both actually since they 2 different types of TE and would like to see them both on field in 2 TE set.  It is not out of the Q for jets to double dip either.

1 minute ago, Tinstar said:

None of these players are can't miss prospects .

"Where are all the big mouths who sit by and critique every suggestion made ?  Why don't you place your bets so it can stand for everyone to see . "

i placed my bets so we shall see wont we

4 hours ago, Tinstar said:

Great choices folks, but so far, nobody has hit on the kid I'm thinking of .  By the way, a player can be a safe pick, but can't also miss because of the team that picks him, so take that into consideration

Hmmmmm this is fun.  I'd guess you're referring to Christian McCaffery or Jabril Peppers.

2 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

"Where are all the big mouths who sit by and critique every suggestion made ?  Why don't you place your bets so it can stand for everyone to see . "

i placed my bets so we shall see wont we

yea, but you're not a big mouth, just crazy .

Just now, JiF said:

Hmmmmm this is fun.  I'd guess you're referring to Christian McCaffery or Jabril Peppers.

No, but the RB is as close to one as one can get.  He needs a banger to complete him thou, so that eliminates him .  It's  funny, because both those players are exact opposites in that  ones does exactly on offense what the other does on defense

2 minutes ago, Tinstar said:

No, but the RB is as close to one as one can get.  He needs a banger to complete him thou, so that eliminates him .  It's  funny, because both those players are exact opposites in that  ones does exactly on offense what the other does on defense

Alright, well stop with the suspense then and tell us who the cant miss prospect is. ;-)

Are you predicting Watson is a can't miss product? He absolutely could be, the guy shows up big time in big games. The lack of arm strength scares me as well as coming from a spread offense. If we were going to take a Qb this year high it would be him.

There are 2 players in the league currently playing 2  different positions from recent drafts that allows me to come to the conclusion I have .  Based on this player's production in college and what he did during his workouts at the combine, I believe strongly that this player will succeed and at a very high level .

1 minute ago, Tinstar said:

There are 2 players in the league currently playing 2  different positions from recent drafts that allows me to come to the conclusion I have .  Based on this player's production in college and what he did during his workouts at the combine, I believe strongly that this player will succeed and at a very high level .

Garrett Bolles.

56 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

I would not mind having both actually since they 2 different types of TE and would like to see them both on field in 2 TE set.  It is not out of the Q for jets to double dip either.

I double dipped for the Texans in the JN mock draft, the unknown risk reward Gronk ceiling guy, in Shaheen, and the South Alabama kid in Everett, think O'Brein was there when the Pats drafted Gronk, and Hernandez in 2010, and with that D why not do something like that for Houston, I wouldn't be upset at all if the Jets took 2 TE's with their 3 picks in Rds 2, and 3.

13 minutes ago, Tinstar said:

Those 2 statements prove my point .

I'm assuming the point you made earlier in the thread? 

Who you thinking Lattimore, Barnett?

Production in college takes Lattimore out I guess considering he is a 1 year guy.

Taco, Barnett, and Reddick play same position probably 1 of these is one of your guys, and then I'll guess Zach Cunningham.

Archived