Camping Season is here

Maxman

Getting the oil changed in the RV this week. Getting the RV changed in the generator. Having an inspection done. That can only mean that camping season is here.

Going out next weekend for the first time. State park, going for a long hike. Gonna just leave the stress of life behind and get some air.

And work on some grilling to make the tailgate even better next season. :)

27 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Getting the oil changed in the RV this week. Getting the RV changed in the generator. Having an inspection done. That can only mean that camping season is here.

Going out next weekend for the first time. State park, going for a long hike. Gonna just leave the stress of life behind and get some air.

And work on some grilling to make the tailgate even better next season. :)

I love taking a dump in the woods.  Makes me one with nature. :)

13 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

I love taking a dump in the woods.  Makes me one with nature. :)

LOL!!! Peeing in the woods is fine. Was never one to drop a deuce out there haha. Luckily now I have the RV toilet so I don't have to sit on that public throne anymore haha.

Max, I sold my 95 class C (for a lil more than what I paid for it 3 years ago...) and bought this 23 foot 2013 trailer. Its in like factory new condition. gotta bargain to say the least.

Took it out a few times already and its a good time. I still prefer a class A but this has its advantages too....namely unhooking and having a car to get around it

visa.JPG

1 hour ago, HighPitch said:

Max, I sold my 95 class C (for a lil more than what I paid for it 3 years ago...) and bought this 23 foot 2013 trailer. Its in like factory new condition. gotta bargain to say the least.

Took it out a few times already and its a good time. I still prefer a class A but this has its advantages too....namely unhooking and having a car to get around it

visa.JPG

Oh wow. That looks nice. Being able to unhook and drive would be a nice option no doubt. I am all in on the Class A, easier for tailgating. :)

Thanks for all the help when I was looking last year. You know your stuff!

6 hours ago, HighPitch said:

No problem.

i did it because my gf kinda was down on the 95 style....it was old and saw better days. This thing is beautiful modern and like new inside.

cant say I regret it.....but towing is a lil more of a chore than driving

Driving is surprisingly easy. Mine is in at the storage place. Picking it up Thursday. I actually miss driving it lol.

On 3/28/2017 at 11:33 AM, HighPitch said:

I told you its easy and fun! Like your

own city bus. Just watch the height dont go to the mcdonalds drive thru

I foolishly go too comfy and did just that. Embarrassed 

Seriously?

And yes driving it is very easy. I am shocked at how comfortable it is. I was at Turkey Swamp park and my wife called me as I was leaving. She had ordered something from a Pet Smart in Freehold and I told her I would pick it up. GPS took me to the Howell PetSmart at first. Then I turned around and got to the right one. But I was whipping in and out of retail parking lots with no problem.

Driving it is so much fun.

The height is my only concern.

Archived