Bowles Presser at Owner's Meeting

C Mart

2 hours ago, jack48 said:

It is not just that. I thought of that too.  When they first brought him in I knew nothing about him.  So I was all benefit of the doubt.  And Year One, even though I thought he stunk on the sideline I wrote it off.  I knew we won 10 games with a Little Sisters of the Poor schedule and probably won many games because Brandon caught a zillion of those pathetic shuttlecocks that Fitz called passes, but I did not care, just like I did not care that Geno went 8-8 his first year because the opposition handed us games with stupid penalties and such.  I thought fine, first year.  But last year he was worse.  Preparation none.  Every half we came out looking like drunken sailors.  Forget about the sideline. He has not improved at all.  And in game adjustments?  What are they, Todd?  Of course he also lost the clubhouse.  REx let the players get away with murder, but Todd let them walk all over him.  Finally, the press conferences after games started sounding more and more like Rich Kotite.  Who I still rate as dumbest Jet HC ever.  It is not just public speaking, it is saying stupid things over and over.  Hard to believe the Jets are satisfied with the product.

Well if they show no improvement this year, then they'll fire him.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, jack48 said:

...and probably won many games because Brandon caught a zillion of those pathetic shuttlecocks that Fitz called passes, but I did not care...

Repped for use of the word "shuttlecocks"

Archived