PSL for sale below value

I have 3 seats in section 149 Row 29 Seats 1-2 and Row 30 Seat 1 (directly in back of each other).  Need to sell my PSL and tickets to the best offer.  PSL is a $4,000 value for each seat.  Only $1,000 left on the PSL for each seat but I am open to negotiate.   Please drop me a note if interested.

• 4 weeks later...

Think it's funny that prior to PSLs, the stadium was sold out every game, every seat was filled, there was no NY Jets ticket ads nor even a marketing department,  and the ticket office consisted of mailing tickets out and depositing checks and taking  credit card orders. Only interaction with the ticket office as the one time the Jets Rube Goldberged into a home playoff game and we had to pay and pick up the tickets on game day. Now there are ads on TV and radio. As an ex-STH I get phone solicitations at least once a month. When I have attended looks like more than half of those precious luxury boxes are empty, and there are vast swaths of empty seats. It's no surprise the on field product sucks, the owner is a greedy moron. 

On 4/22/2017 at 10:04 AM, Bugg said:

Think it's funny that prior to PSLs, the stadium was sold out every game, every seat was filled, there was no NY Jets ticket ads nor even a marketing department,  and the ticket office consisted of mailing tickets out and depositing checks and taking  credit card orders. Only interaction with the ticket office as the one time the Jets Rube Goldberged into a home playoff game and we had to pay and pick up the tickets on game day. Now there are ads on TV and radio. As an ex-STH I get phone solicitations at least once a month. When I have attended looks like more than half of those precious luxury boxes are empty, and there are vast swaths of empty seats. It's no surprise the on field product sucks, the owner is a greedy moron. 

Exactly great post regardless of what the PSL holders say things aren't the same in any way shape or form.

Only way I get back in is if I find the seats I'm looking for in row 1. 

Archived