Which Jet player are you most excited to see play next season?

Jets Daily Dosage.

1. Hackenberg for obvious reasons.

2. Enunwa because now he's gonna be "the guy".

3. Mo Claiborne because he was one of my favorite college corners.  If he stays healthy we have a great player.

4. Robby Anderson's progress will be something to watch.  Would like to see him put a little more effort in on contested or "off track" balls.  Saw him pull off a liiiiiiiiitttle too early on some instances last year when the throw was a little off.  For now, I'd chalk it up to inexperience.

5. Deon Simon.  I think he can be a real force.

6. Devin Smith.  I wouldn't say I'm "excited"...more intrigued...to see if he can overcome the early injuries and become the player we expected him to be.

7. Our rookie 1st rounder (unless it's a QB because I'll be absolutely deflated if that's the case).

28 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Same answer, but for the opposite reason.

Haha, well my obvious reason is to see whether or not my heart will be moving onto another muscle man who throws tight ballz next year.

Bet ur one of them str8 fellows.

Agree on Hack - let's see what can be got out of all that potential we are told he has / want to believe he has. He's my #1 guy to watch.

After that ...

• All our draft picks from this year - we have to unearth talent in the lower rounds as well as hitting some home runs at the top.
  • Guys from last year's draft that we saw a bit of at season's end - Shell, Burris in particular. If they can even achieve "solid" then it's one less hole each that we need to fill.
  • Newly promoted (presumed) starters - Q, Wes Johnson and the like - can they function as the main guy rather than a role player / depth guy?

16 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Hackenstein........It's Alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed, that's the Doctor, not the monster, and I'm glad someone finally set the record straight. Geez, that used to drive me nuts. "I'm afraid of Frankenstein!" "Why? He's a fruit in a lab coat." 

Archived