Sign corner Trumaine Brock

Jets Daily Dosage.

18 minutes ago, sciond said:

Innocent til proven guilty. However if found guilty he should do his time and then be allowed to continue his career.

Incorrect. If he serves his time he should be afforded the opportunity to pursue any avenue he has available to him. If the NFL doesn't want to provide him that opportunity they are not required to and imo they should make it a practice not to. The world doesn't owe sh*tbag losers a second chance at the life they had before their criminal activity.  Ask any convict that gets released how easy it is to find a job. 

But beyond this guy being a coward and a criminal loser, why the hell do we need another CB rental? We have Claiborne. We have Skrine. We have Burris and Williams that we still want to try to develop. If we sign another CB, those 2 will never see the field.  If you want to rebuild, you have to provide young players an avenue to develop and earn a starting job.  You don't just keep sticking JAGs over them to hold their heads underwater and let them rot on the bench. You never get better that way. We did that for YEARS.  Time to stop the idiotic cycle.

1 hour ago, Lil Woody said:

Incorrect. If he serves his time he should be afforded the opportunity to pursue any avenue he has available to him. If the NFL doesn't want to provide him that opportunity they are not required to and imo they should make it a practice not to. The world doesn't owe sh*tbag losers a second chance at the life they had before their criminal activity.  Ask any convict that gets released how easy it is to find a job. 

But beyond this guy being a coward and a criminal loser, why the hell do we need another CB rental? We have Claiborne. We have Skrine. We have Burris and Williams that we still want to try to develop. If we sign another CB, those 2 will never see the field.  If you want to rebuild, you have to provide young players an avenue to develop and earn a starting job.  You don't just keep sticking JAGs over them to hold their heads underwater and let them rot on the bench. You never get better that way. We did that for YEARS.  Time to stop the idiotic cycle.

Sorry but your illogical...

Again convicted of nothing yet.

Based on your logic nobody could ever resume their careers....so we would have a world full of displaced workers.  Once again you I am SMH while reading your posts...

Good luck finding a team full of players who never made an error in life......

34 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

This thread isn't real.  This thread can't be f*cking real.

There are alot of accusations made for strategic reasons.  

Ray Rice is Ray Rice.  For most of the other instances, there are 2 or more side to the story.

58 minutes ago, sciond said:

Sorry but your illogical...

Again convicted of nothing yet.

Based on your logic nobody could ever resume their careers....so we would have a world full of displaced workers.  Once again you I am SMH while reading your posts...

Good luck finding a team full of players who never made an error in life......

I'm making the assumption that he is guilty.

And yes, convicts get displaced. Of course that is what happens. There are plenty of jobs suitable for them when they get out.  Laborer, mechanic, food service.  But they don't get to go back to being a CFO if they were locked up for embezzlement.

I don't blame the Jets, low risk signing, we are in the business of playing Football. The Jets aren't SJW's.

I'm not here to judge his actions, that's for the Law to do. If guilty and depending on the situation I trust the Jets to do the right thing.

In the mean time, I have no problems about this. To much outrage.

3 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

The 49ers, have the worst defense in the league but felt the could do without him after this incident. I'd steer clear of this. The Jets need more high character guys and not less. 

High character guys don't want to play for the Jets Carl. 

Archived