Amazing, it's April and...

ASH1962

58 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

...I have not heard anyone anticipating the schedule coming out.

I have not been anyway. Sad isn't it?

Has anyone heard of the schedule release date anyway?

i thought I read somewhere april 17

10 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

...I have not heard anyone anticipating the schedule coming out.

I have not been anyway. Sad isn't it?

Has anyone heard of the schedule release date anyway?

I guess we fear the schedule and the season starting..............

5 minutes ago, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

Just sayin that our home and away opponents have been known for months....does it really matter when the games are played? Lol

The Jets are getting better everyday,didnt you read we signed a CFL star this guy Mike Maccagnan is the best GM in all of football. 

2 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

I have a friend in the NFL offices. Going off of what she told me,  the first 16 games are brutal. Sucks that they packed them all together like that, but if we can get through those with two or three wins, we're golden.

That's the goal. 

56 minutes ago, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

Just sayin that our home and away opponents have been known for months....does it really matter when the games are played? Lol

Of course it does. I'd wanna play 4-5 games in January. 

5 hours ago, SAR I said:

bowlestite_zpsolzbjzow.jpg

SAR I

Your Jets rookie head coach Hall of Shame should NOT include Walt Michaels who, I feel, would have gotten the Jets a Super Bowl if he was allowed to stay on. No way does he select Ken O'Brien over Dan Marino - if he selected a QB - which after Richard Todd's AFCCG meltdown was a must. Joe Klecko's favorite coach and IMO the best HC the Jets ever had, and I include Bill Parcells because bailed and his presence in the front office cost us Belichick and probably Brady. In the years Michaels was there the Jets compiled a boat load of talent and his only glaring draft day error was 1980's Johnny Lam Jones. 

Archived