"Mark My Words"

TuscanyTile2

I see people say "mark my words" a lot on here.  (e.g. "Mark my words - ___ will be the best DB in this draft").  How about we use this thread to record such statements.  The only way it'll work though is if people don't use it for other purposes (e.g. conversation, jokes, etc).  Of course the fun of it will be to discuss either brilliant or terrible predictions.  But maybe those go in their own separate thread with a link to the person's statement from this thread.

Let's give it a try.  If anyone wants to go out on a limb with a "mark my words" statement, this is the place to do it.  (Mods - ideally you can delete stuff that doesn't belong in this thread).  

Mark my words, next years draft class of QB's (the suck for Sam class) will not pan out like people think today, and will (next year) be viewed as no better than this year's class.

And Mark my Words, the Jets will absolutely NOT have the #1 pick in the 2018 draft nor will the Jets trade up for the #1 pick in the draft.

And mark my words, Hack will not start opening day 2017, and will maybe not start at all in 2017 (this one could be a reach on my part).

Mark my words...the Jets will be the surprise team in the 2nd half of the 2017 season & be much tougher out than they were in 2016, just missing the playoffs but end up 2nd in the AFC East shocking everyone, even themselves.

Mark my words JoeWilly12 will have at least 25 free agent and trade possibilities after seasons end.

Mark my words Todd Bowles will still botch up 2 min drills before halftime by not trying to get points on the board and misuse Time outs

Mark my words no matter how good our draft is and no matter how good our team plays the forum will explode with negative threads every time something small goes wrong and our members will blow little things way out of proportion.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Archived