Any questions on specific prospects?

AFJF

Tonight on JetNation radio, we're set to talk with Eric Galko who is the draft insider for sporting news who also runs optimum scouting which just put out an awesome draft guide, ranking the top 300 players with tons of in-depth analysis on several prospects.

Joe and I have some questions set aside to go over with him, but I was wondering if anyone on the board would like us to try to ask about a specific player.  

Mitch Leidner

Good size, good arm, nice long ball, seems tough enough, decent footwork, good under pressure, and pedigree

now I know they had all those issues in Minn and he had some pretty bad games too and has lots weakness

but he seemed to improve a bit

any team looking at him?

1 hour ago, JiF said:

How much concern are teams showing about Teez Tabor's slow 40 time/and are they buying the hamstring injury is the reason? 

Not sure how Galko feels about it, but I think it was Matt Miller from BR who said he thinks the 40 time makes him a 4th/5th rounder.  Not because of the 40 time itself, but because it was significantly worse than his previous time, which will lead to serious doubts about work ethic/commitment.

7 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Serious question. If Watson is off the board at 6 and you cant trade down- Would you consider Willis?

This would be a good question for Galko, but not with Willis. Galko thinks that two teams have Charles Harris in the top ten, and Harris just told some radio station that the Jets have been all over his dick.

Just now, T0mShane said:

This would be a good question for Galko, but not with Willis. Galko thinks that two teams have Charles Harris in the top ten, and Harris just told some radio station that the Jets have been all over his dick.

In this day and age an NFL team still taking crappier athletes at the edge position. Willis checks pretty much every box for a guy who can rush the passer against NFL LT's. He wont be there in round 2. And Thomas will be off the board by 6 I'm guessing.

Archived