Ex-New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez commits suicide in prison

jackhuntr

Ex-New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez commits suicide in prison  

Ex-New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez commits suicide
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Aaron Hernandez was serving a life sentence in prison.

Aaron Hernandez was serving a life sentence in prison.

(POOL/REUTERS)

Former New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez killed himself in prison on Wednesday morning, authorities said.

The former tight end, 27, was found hanging in his cell at Souza Baranowski Correctional Center in Shirley Mass., according to the state’s Department of Correction.

“Mr. Hernandez was in a single cell ina general population unit,” the department said in a statement. “Mr. Hernandez hanged himself utilizing a bedsheet that he attached to his cell window. Mr. Hernandez also attempted to block his door from the inside by jamming the door with various items.”

Hernandez was moved to a nearby hospital where he was pronounced dead.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another serial killer bites the dust. He did to myself what the state wouldn't do. No sympathy for this man, God gave him great talent, and he wasted it. You can also take it to the bank,that the murder he was convicted of was not is only one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Wait..... I thought he was just found not guilty??? 

Yes but was already serving a life sentence for previous murder.   New lawyer was going to appeal that ruling.( no sure thing he was ever getting out of Prison).    I don't believe for a second he killed himself, but you live by the sword, you die by the sword.    ( justice was served as far as I am concerned).

Life only goes so far once you realize you could've had everything you wanted in life and threw it away being a "gangster",  I couldn't imagine knowing what was going on in the guys mind knowing his rich lifestyle was thrown away over something stupid and avoidable.  Just another Lawrence Phillips in my opinion.

40 minutes ago, JETSfan4life_1 said:

talk about an idiot just wasting his life away trying to be the THUG - gangster

Apparently it was gay rumors that caused this.

Not guilt over murdering three people, breaking an innocent waiter's ear drum over a disagreement on a check or the thousand other things he did we don't know about

It was rumors he might like guys

Patriot Way

1 minute ago, JetFaninMI said:

Does anyone really think he committed suicide? Oh well at least they won't have to waste money by supporting this POS for life. See ya!

Unless he went out like DeAngelo Barksdale I guess so yeah. 

1 hour ago, Raideraholic said:

Yes but was already serving a life sentence for previous murder.   New lawyer was going to appeal that ruling.( no sure thing he was ever getting out of Prison).    I don't believe for a second he killed himself, but you live by the sword, you die by the sword.    ( justice was served as far as I am concerned).

Belichick did it as punishment for missing the first two days of the offseason conditioning program?

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

I don't know why this depresses me so much but it does. Young, impressionable kids get wrapped up in stupid sh*t all the time. 

Fine line between getting wrapped up in dumb sh*t and being a homicidal maniac. 

Archived