Ex-New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez commits suicide in prison

jackhuntr

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Awesumtenor said:

No biggie...I just have a bit more insight to it...my ex-wife's sister was a CO at Nassau County too...until she cracked up:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/li-corrections-officer-arrested-shooting-spree-leaves-ex-girlfriend-uncle-dead-article-1.184243

The niece she took at gunpoint was my youngest daughter who is still dealing with the aftermath of this...she was arrested when she returned to the house to kill everyone there and herself.

I'm just saying there are a lot of people working corrections who are no different than the people they guard...and were like that before they were on the job.

Jesus H, Kevin, that's horrible. I'm really sorry, and my deepest sympathies to you and yours. COs get a lot of abuse, and it totally goes both ways (see Donna Payant), but I get it. Prison is pretty much a breeding ground for violence on both sides of the fence.

I said a bunch of other stuff, but backspaced by accident. 

it all comes down to..  he grew up poor with hard working parents. his dream came true..he made it to the nfl.. signed a big $ contract.was married to  loyal wife... but, he wanted the  " Thug Life ".  

He made the  VERY wrong Life choices.

sad..

:(

I am going with this

Erotic asphyxiation or breath control play is the intentional restriction of oxygen to the brain for the purposes of sexual arousal.

This sexual practice is variously called asphyxiophilia, autoerotic asphyxia, hypoxyphilia. The term autoerotic asphyxiation is used when the act is done by a person to themselves. Colloquially, a person engaging in the activity is sometimes called a gasper.[1]

The erotic interest in asphyxiation is classified as a paraphilia in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of the American Psychiatric Association.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_asphyxiation

or assisted suicide

9 hours ago, Obrien2Toon said:

How hard it must be to hang yourself like that.

How do you not grab for the sheet or try and put your feet back up

Read an article that said he put soap all over the floor to make it hard for him to panic stand

On 4/20/2017 at 1:38 PM, Awesumtenor said:

No biggie...I just have a bit more insight to it...my ex-wife's sister was a CO at Nassau County too...until she cracked up:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/li-corrections-officer-arrested-shooting-spree-leaves-ex-girlfriend-uncle-dead-article-1.184243

The niece she took at gunpoint was my youngest daughter who is still dealing with the aftermath of this...she was arrested when she returned to the house to kill everyone there and herself.

I'm just saying there are a lot of people working corrections who are no different than the people they guard...and were like that before they were on the job.

So sorry. That is terrible.

11 hours ago, flgreen said:

90% of people doing long sentences are teh gey....................One way or the other

I guess I hadn't been following the case all that much because I don't really care, but according to the post he blasted the guy he was in jail for because that guy knew he was gay, and didn't want his fiancé finding out.

Is it possible he killed himself for his daughter?

Apparently there is some loophole in Massachusetts called abatement ab initio, if someone dies after a conviction but before the completion of their appeal, the person's legal records in that matter can be wiped clean. So the Odin Lloyd murder conviction could be cleared and then the family could sue the pats* and the NFL for voiding Hernandez' contract 

pats* own him like $6m - could get interesting

39 minutes ago, kelticwizard said:

I read somewhere they are already suing the Pats.

I read something saying that they're asking the Patirots to "do the right thing" and pay Lloyd's family a bunch of money.

Archived