Which Games Will You Attend?

Sarge4Tide

Jets Games in 2017  

20 members have voted

1. 1. I will attend, or hope to be able to attend......

• Week 1: at Bills 1 p.m. (Sept. 10)
    • Week 2: at Raiders 4 p.m. (Sept. 17)
    • Week 3: vs Dolphins 1 p.m. (Sept. 24)
    • Week 4: vs Jaguars 1 p.m. (Oct. 1)
    • Week 5: at Browns 1 p.m. (Oct. 8)
    • Week 6: vs Patriots 1 p.m. (Oct. 15)
    • Week 7: at Dolphins 1 p.m. (Oct. 22)
    • Week 8: vs. Falcons 1 p.m. (Oct. 29)
    • Week 9: vs Bills on Thursday Night 8:25 p.m. (Nov. 2)
    • Week 10: at Buccaneers 1 p.m. (Nov. 12)
    • Week 12: vs Panthers 1 p.m. (Nov. 26)
    • Week 13: vs Chiefs 1 p.m. (Dec. 3)
    • Week 14: at Broncos 4 p.m. (Dec. 10)
    • Week 15: at Saints 1 p.m. (Dec. 17)
    • Week 16: vs Chargers 1 p.m. (Dec. 24)
    • Week 17: at Patriots 1 p.m. (Dec. 31)

5 minutes ago, Maxman said:

2 and 14? Wow.

I can't be the only seeing how good the Jets are going to be this year.

Unless Mac has an awesome draft which he won't this is going be embarassment #25 we have to endure in the last 30 years

8 hours ago, Maxman said:

2 and 14? Wow.

I can't be the only seeing how good the Jets are going to be this year.

Max these fans have lost their minds believing this narrative,lol. The Jets defense won't get WORSE after this draft, it can only get better. It's like fans didn't watch Revis give up last season. Clairborne will be better just for showing up & giving it 100% instead of a washed up Revis giving it 75%. Especially if we draft a player like Adams! Maybe we draft Joe Mixon who might be better than Fournette & Cooks? Our Oline might not be the Cowboys line but they do have 5 big nasty guys that can run block. 

We didn't even play with a tight end last year,lol. I'm thinking we draft one this year, Adam Shaheen, Engram, or Everett? Who knows ASJ may surprise? It's awesome that the veterans have finally been turned over so our youngsters get all the reps in camp. I'm excited for the season even knowing it's a learning, growing year. Build for the inevitable Brady/BB departure. Maybe Leo gets a hit on Brady to speed up that process.

First Jet game was last year against Oakland. Stadium Sucked, food was crap, even the tailgate was pretty sad, but honest even losing it was alot of fun to go and see it live. I was sitting like 20 feet from the bench. This year bringing the BBQ!

Good lord let us a get the W!!

8 hours ago, section314 said:

All home games, plus the Tampa road game. I have my season tix to go to watch football and root for the Jets, not to be a ticket broker for opposing fans.

THat is Awesome, You going to any preseason? I always am curious if any of that or the OTA stuff is worth going to 

14 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

THat is Awesome, You going to any preseason? I always am curious if any of that or the OTA stuff is worth going to 

Any day at the jets game or a Jets activity no matter how bad they are is fun. 

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I got two parking tickets last week and had to pay $80 in fines. I feel like that was a better use of my money than buying a ticket to a Jets game.

So how do you justify whatever time it's taken you to reach 100,000 some odd posts on Jets websites over the years? :) 

Just now, nj meadowlands said:

So how do you justify whatever time it's taken you to reach 100,000 some odd posts on Jets websites over the years? :) 

Oh no, I'll admit my life is trash but at least it's trash where I waste $80 effectively.

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I got two parking tickets last week and had to pay $80 in fines. I feel like that was a better use of my money than buying a ticket to a Jets game.

Come to a game this year and we will cuddle in the RV.

To be honest, at this point, everything after the first 4 home games is a coin flip. Weeknight home games are torture from LI. Absent playoff possibilities (haha) Christmas eve is out. Was really hoping Saints was earlier in the season and definitly not so close to Christmas for road trip but not looking good now. 

2 hours ago, 20andOut said:

To be honest, at this point, everything after the first 4 home games is a coin flip. Weeknight home games are torture from LI. Absent playoff possibilities (haha) Christmas eve is out. Was really hoping Saints was earlier in the season and definitly not so close to Christmas for road trip but not looking good now. 

Already told my wife that the entire Christmas family plan has to change. :)

5 hours ago, 20andOut said:

Thats alot of points to burn for what at this point most are assuming will be a meaningless game.

When it comes to the Jets, there are no points. It is just reality. I am going. Been that way since we started dating a long time ago. Right now it is just a sad reality. :)

I may be able to to do Cleveland this year. Its early in the season and there may even be good weather. Probably make a weekend of it and hit the Rock n Roll Hall as well. The last time I went to there I sat in the Dawg Pound and had a great time in that section. Of course it was December and the snow was flying. I think the final score was 6-3 or 9-6. After halftime it was all a blur as I switched to Scotch and have no memory after that.

Probably one or two home games.  If only because I'm sick.   Being a Jet fan is a disease like drug addiction.  Regardless of how bad they are, I just can't stay away.  Even if my family and friends leave me because of it.

However if the team actually starts being competent again (solid coaching, giving effort, not wasting away with useless vets...), then bump that up to 4 or 5 games.

New Orleans is always an option too.  That place was awesome 8 years ago.

3 hours ago, slowmoe57 said:

Miami (yearly trip) strong possibility

Tampa Definitly

New Orleans would love it but week before Christmas may be a stretch will see where it goes.  So 3 games possible

I just started a thread on Tampa. I am going to be booking that one soon.

Archived