The Jets will start 4 and 1: MERGED

Maxman

16 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I didn’t actually see most of the game, but are we saying that Darron Lee’s five tackles were super-redemptive? 

You should have seen the way he threw blockers out of the way left and right during his indomitable pursuit of the ball.

It truly was God-like.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Spoot-Face said:

You should have seen the way he threw blockers out of the way left and right during his indomitable pursuit of the ball.

It truly was God-like.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

It truly was God-like.

I just asked a guy at the bar (who was wearing a Kyle Clifton jersey) how Darron Lee looked today and he said it was the most dominant performance by a defensive player he’s seen since The Battle of Yorktown.

1 minute ago, nycdan said:

Kerley and Davis were both drafted by the Jets.  

Followed by the Jets deciding they weren't good enough to keep, followed by other teams also realizing they weren't good enough to keep, followed by both players returning home to suckle on Daddy Macc's teat.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Followed by the Jets deciding they weren't good enough to keep, followed by other teams also realizing they weren't good enough to keep, followed by both players returning home to suckle on Daddy Macc's teat.

Now that is a fair point :)

12 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I got the butt fumble emoji from @T0mShane and @Gas2No99 on the same post. Pretty much the proudest moment of my life. I feel like I have arrived.

Crazy Carl gives me the butt fumble emoji for pretty much everything I say ever since he told me I was going to spend the rest of my life in jail for writing that story about the Robby Anderson arrest tweet and he was wrong.  But I know what you mean about it being a good thing when a bad person says something negative about you.  Makes you smile because you know you're doing something right.  Good work!

17 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I hesitate to criticize Lee. I was listening to the game on the radio (Wischusen and Lyons suuuuuck) and it sounded like he was having a tough time early. If you guys say he looked solid today, I’ll take your words for it.

Is there anything jets that you do like?

5 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Crazy Carl gives me the butt fumble emoji for pretty much everything I say ever since he told me I was going to spend the rest of my life in jail for writing that story about the Robby Anderson arrest tweet and he was wrong.  But I know what you mean about it being a good thing when a bad person says something negative about you.  Makes you smile because you know you're doing something right.  Good work!

I liked this post, but only so you'd know that you did something wrong.

12 minutes ago, AFJF said:

If you don't cite your sources you can end up in jail. Do you even pay attention in the staff meetings?  LOL.

17 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I just asked a guy at the bar (who was wearing a Kyle Clifton jersey) how Darron Lee looked today and he said it was the most dominant performance by a defensive player he’s seen since The Battle of Yorktown.

Fake News. The Jets were on a bye that week.

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I just reported this post.

Why?

I assume you are joking, but please don't report stuff as a joke. It seriously like pretty much rings my house phone I get like 800 notifications.

3 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Why?

I assume you are joking, but please don't report stuff as a joke. It seriously like pretty much rings my house phone I get like 800 notifications.

Whoops - apologies.  It was done as a joke.  Was trying to add to: "I got the butt fumble emoji from @T0mShane and @Gas2No99 on the same post. Pretty much the proudest moment of my life. I feel like I have arrived.".

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

The 2017 Jets just won a game where McCown to Jeremy Kerley and Jermaine Kearse was the offense, and Mo Claiborne and Demario Davis were the only notable players on defense. None of those players were draft picks, and none of them will be here in two years. 

I hope your wrong because if I'm right then this team is building chemistry and these guys are a part of that.  Further none of these guy would be cap cripplers either.  Even if we find superior talent these guys then become outstanding depth players.  

5 minutes ago, LIJetsFan said:

I hope your wrong because if I'm right then this team is building chemistry and these guys are a part of that.  Further none of these guy would be cap cripplers either.  Even if we find superior talent these guys then become outstanding depth players.  

Agreed, but in order for them to become depth players, the Jets need to go out and find players that are better than them.

16 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Whoops - apologies.  It was done as a joke.  Was trying to add to: "I got the butt fumble emoji from @T0mShane and @Gas2No99 on the same post. Pretty much the proudest moment of my life. I feel like I have arrived.".

Oh rough day. I assumed it was a joke but the report was blank so I was confused lol.

Archived