Congratulations to CrazyCarl40

dbatesman

On his new position writing promotional copy for DeShone Kizer:

"Name a college quarterback who goes into the game-plan meetings on Monday and throws his notes at the coaches," Kizer said. "No one else game plans the way I do. No one else prepares the way I do. No one else knows football the way I do. No one else is as big as I am. No one else is as powerful a runner as I am. Pat Mahomes might throw the ball 80 yards and I can only throw the ball 72, but I guarantee he can’t throw an out route the way I can.

"No one else can do what I can do. And I’ve truly figured out in this (draft) process, if I can maximize all my potential in every aspect of the game – this is bold – I do have the ability to be the greatest quarterback to ever play. Imagine taking (Tom) Brady’s intellect and Brady’s preparation and putting it on a guy with Cam Newton’s body. Why can’t I be the greatest? The only thing stopping me from it is me. That’s what’s driving me now."

http://deadspin.com/deshone-kizer-says-his-incredible-thoroughly-detailed-1794529974

Read that the other day and thought the arrogant fuksnot pube should stay in school.

Then I watched Gruden's show with Kizer and had a totally different impression. Kid seems very mature for his age.

I'd take him over Mahomes in a heartbeat.

45 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It's good to see T0mshane and deeeeeeeeeebutts are back to shake-weighting each other.

I sort of missed it the past year with the derp squad puking all over the site. Feels like a good omen.

Wait...am I the derp squad?? 

10 hours ago, King P said:

Love the confidence.

When it's all said and done, he'll be the best QB in this draft

I agree.  I'm not a huge fan of the class as a whole, but if there are 2 guys I think could really make it, Watson and Kizer are those guys.  Listening to some pre-draft rumblings, I think Kizer goes to Arizona.  Him and Arians would be a phenomenal fit.

12 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

It's good to see T0mshane and deeeeeeeeeebutts are back to shake-weighting each other.

I sort of missed it the past year with the derp squad puking all over the site. Feels like a good omen.

Shake-Weighting? Nice. My next training recommendation to PAC. 

Archived