Kizer in rd 2...yes or no?

AFJF

2 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

63% the year before. Take away the hurricane (literally playing in a hurricane) game and it's 61%. So, no. You're wrong. 

Oh man, I didn't realize we could decide which games count and which games don't. Let me run Hackenberg's numbers again and get back to you

Just now, dbatesman said:

Oh man, I didn't realize we could decide which games count and which games don't. Let me run Hackenberg's numbers again and get back to you

In most scientific experiments you take the highest and lowest outliers and throw them away and then take the average of the rest. If you want to base a guys future on one game in a massive storm, so be it. He still has the highest ceiling and most potential of any of the QBs in this draft. Whether he realizes it or not depends on the situation he gets drafted into. That's why I hope it's not the Jets. 

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

In most scientific experiments you take the highest and lowest outliers and throw them away and then take the average of the rest. If you want to base a guys future on one game in a massive storm, so be it. He still has the highest ceiling and most potential of any of the QBs in this draft. Whether he realizes it or not depends on the situation he gets drafted into. That's why I hope it's not the Jets. 

Red hot hedgin' action

The Kid is super smart, athletic and has big arm. He put up some nice stats with no weapons on offense to work with and had to over come dealing with a psychotic coach. Yup, pass on the kid. ONLY THE JETS.

2 hours ago, dbatesman said:

I watched the game he's referring to.  No one's stats from that game should be counted.

11 hours ago, dbatesman said:

Carl, he completed less than 60% of his passes last year. This is a non-starter.

Because he played NC State in a hurricane.  Take that game out of the schedule his completion percentage is over 60%

9 hours ago, #90 said:

The Kid is super smart, athletic and has big arm. He put up some nice stats with no weapons on offense to work with and had to over come dealing with a psychotic coach. Yup, pass on the kid. ONLY THE JETS.

I wonder what dumbass 2nd round pick we make this year instead of Kizer

3 minutes ago, Stonehands said:

I think Kizer is a reach at that point and does not provide us any more of a sure thing than Hackenberg.  But, I like it better than any of these bums in round 1.

Trubisky, Watson and Kizer are all 2nd rounders to me 

Archived