JetNation is Expanding; Want to Help?

JetNation

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Week one.."Olives, sausage in the oil  and provolone; not just for breakfast anymore."

That's the spinoff concept:  Not just the salumi, but all aspects of antipasto. With you as the iconoclast, serving it for breakfast or as the entire meal.

6 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

I can do weekly write-ups regarding the college QB's leading up to the end of the season and ultimately the 2018 draft.

Wait - won't you be too busy doing write-ups about our likely upcoming playoff opponents?  :huh:

41 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

I will sacrifice to ensure the expansion is a success and will train the JN cheering squad.............

at my home......

from midnight to 4am......

I will supply all liquid refreshments from my bar.

JN cheering.jpg

Those are beautiful girls. But, in order to ensure a true representation of JetNation,  we need to include the more "regular" Jets fan for the cheering squad.

These two contacted me, and said they are very much looking forward to seeing you at the training sessions. 

IMG_1064.GIF

3 hours ago, Snell41 said:

Bring this guy back

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I loved him, he was so talented. I thought we had a good thing going I would give him an idea for a video based on the game and he would crank them out. Really funny dude.

I wanted to really go all in with him, (hey now) and I changed the front page to give his videos a permanent spot.

He said, "I have gone brand crazy like Dana White, I can't do anything for JetNation anymore". Sucked, I thought he was great. Man that was a long time ago.

3 hours ago, Kleckineau said:

I will sacrifice to ensure the expansion is a success and will train the JN cheering squad.............

at my home......

from midnight to 4am......

I will supply all liquid refreshments from my bar.

JN cheering.jpg

I've got a top 6 draft rating on both the girl in the middle and the one on the left.

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

I loved him, he was so talented. I thought we had a good thing going I would give him an idea for a video based on the game and he would crank them out. Really funny dude.

I wanted to really go all in with him, (hey now) and I changed the front page to give his videos a permanent spot.

He said, "I have gone brand crazy like Dana White, I can't do anything for JetNation anymore". Sucked, I thought he was great. Man that was a long time ago.

He was hilarious.  It's a shame he didn't stick around.

Yeah he was funny as hell, the Chad threw it 210 yards has me laughing today. Tjmitch you sonofa bitch!!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

22 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I think SpermEdwards, KRL (I think that's his username), Bitonti and VillainTheFoe would be good candidates for writers.  TomShane can add a comedy section.  And Kelly is good at posting NBL (nothing but links).

I was thinking I could add a Canadian perspective....something about bacon, or snow.

Archived