Thursday Viewing: NFL Draft or NY Ranger Game?

TuscanyTile2

What will you be watching Thursday night? NFL Draft Or Ranger Game?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What will you be watching Thursday night? NFL Draft Or Ranger Game?

• NFL Draft (Day 1)
    • NY Ranger Game

8 hours ago, thadude said:

Why watch Macc blow all of our picks on mediocre DB's?  Catch the Ranger game

Why do you even bother with the draft?  You have it all figured out already, and it's not good. 

Real answer for you is neither, you'll be here being miserable and blasting Macc and the Jets for whoever they draft.

5 hours ago, shawn306 said:

Not even a Question.

Rangers.....I'll jump over to draft during the intermissions. 

I have a Board Function that ends around 7:30...  bringing my significant other.  Will go to a local sports bar for dinner after .  

They will have BOTH on.  Go Rangers!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Very aggravated about the Rangers being scheduled on Thursday planned on going to the Jets draft party to get look at my new PSL seats, and find out if I wanted to move up, or down in the section.

Yeah it stinks.  I enjoy the NFL draft and have been looking forward to it for a while now.  Game 1 in a hockey playoff series is huge though.  I'll watch hockey and keep an eye on the draft between periods

8 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

Very aggravated about the Rangers being scheduled on Thursday planned on going to the Jets draft party to get look at my new PSL seats, and find out if I wanted to move up, or down in the section.

cell phone with ear buds my friend, you wont be the only one.

Just now, New York Mick said:

It's sad but I always watch the draft because it's usually the only good  anticipation of the Jets season. It doesn't last past the pick most of the time but it's something. 

Like being a pimply 16 year old, hoping your gonna get laid so you go to the dance full of anticipation....  yet your wallet has a condom imprint thats a result of the condom being in your wallet for years. :)  

For us..     it 47 years of a condom imprint.

36 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Like being a pimply 16 year old, hoping your gonna get laid so you go to the dance full of anticipation....  yet your wallet has a condom imprint thats a result of the condom being in your wallet for years. :)  

For us..     it 47 years of a condom imprint.

Best description yet

On 4/25/2017 at 5:48 AM, slats said:

Yeah, but it'll never happen. It's all about TV revenue. I miss those draft parties on a Saturday in the city, watching the first three rounds. So much better. 

Having been there in person (the year the picked Sanchez) and watched on TV almost every other time, nothing really happens. Will watch the Rangers, and look over between periods. Watching 3 hours of nothingness during which the jets will again pick  a DB, no thanks. 

Archived