Which dumb 2nd round pick will we make this year?

Beerfish

28 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Face it, it;s the Jets and it's the 2nd round.  Toss out a name of a guy we take in the 2nd round that will epically fail.

Zack Cunningham or Teez Tabor

this year bucks the trend b/c they'll go offense in round 1, then defense, and there's enough dbs to choose from. 

18 hours ago, SickJetFan said:

I like Zach Cunnigham...they guy will be a beast

I like Cunningham too. If they can get him in the second I will be very happy. 

Not a fan of Tabor. He looks like a Nickel CB to me and I would not draft him early in the 2nd with all the other CB talent surely still on the board.

Personally, I don't hate the last 2 picks the Jets made in the 2nd round- Hack and D.Smith. I think Smith has talent and was exactly what the Jets needed- injuries and lack of a strong armed QB that could take advantage of Smith as a deep threat hurt his development.

Hack can still end up a Franchise QB, despite all the haters out there. He clearly has the talent, work ethic and smarts to turn things around. And he hasn't even gotten a fair shake to show what he is capable of.  

But that's just me.  

1 hour ago, PepPep said:

I like Cunningham too. If they can get him in the second I will be very happy. 

Not a fan of Tabor. He looks like a Nickel CB to me and I would not draft him early in the 2nd with all the other CB talent surely still on the board.

Personally, I don't hate the last 2 picks the Jets made in the 2nd round- Hack and D.Smith. I think Smith has talent and was exactly what the Jets needed- injuries and lack of a strong armed QB that could take advantage of Smith as a deep threat hurt his development.

Hack can still end up a Franchise QB, despite all the haters out there. He clearly has the talent, work ethic and smarts to turn things around. And he hasn't even gotten a fair shake to show what he is capable of.  

But that's just me.  

I agree with everything you said

go around the league and see how many 2nd round QB are holding clip board and used as trade bait

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Hello, friends. It is I, the future:

IMG_0420.PNG

LOL.  Cleveland is not sending their 12 to us and giving up its 2.01 and next years' 1st in order to move up to 6.  These Fanspeak-type mocks are fun, but absurd.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived