Mahomes will be a superstar......better grab him b@tches!

17 minutes ago, SAR I said:

ESPN Radio is reporting that both the Giants and the Steelers are desperately trying to move up to grab Mahomes. 

SAR I

If that's true, and the jets don't want mahomes, then the jets trading down is almost a given. I'd like to trade down if it's sweet, but I will be forever kicking myself in the arse if mahomes winds up being the real deal

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, SAR I said:

ESPN Radio is reporting that both the Giants and the Steelers are desperately trying to move up to grab Mahomes. 

SAR I

Last time both the Giants and Steelers wanted a QB in the 1st round it worked out pretty well for both, but he isn't good enough for the Jets, watching him win SB's with the Giants is going to make me sick to my stomach for over a decade.

OK gentleman, It's official. Love Adams at 6 and knew Mahomes II would go high... He's gonna be a nightmare for the AFC in years to come.

I'm still a JETS fan and believe better days ahead.. 

Lupz27, gonna be fun watching this play out! Appreciate your support.

• Upvote 2

Just now, RJIII said:

OK gentleman, It's official. Love Adams at 6 and knew Mahomes II would go high... He's gonna be a nightmare for the AFC in years to come.

I'm still a JETS fan and believe better days ahead.. 

Lupz27, gonna be fun watching this play out! Appreciate your support.

Love Adams, still disappointed we didn't gamble on Mahomes thou deep down.

• Upvote 2

• 3 years later...
On 4/25/2017 at 9:21 PM, HessStation said:

Not gonna lie Mahomes has become my favorite QB prospect this year. Also gonna be honest that I'm starting to pay more attention to their personality in interviews and off field things. You listen to enough coaches and experts they almost all say the same with QBs. Most who get drafted early have enough talent, it usually comes down to the intagibles and character or make up of the QB....so anyway, as a layman fan I've at least tried to pay more attention to those things....imo this is where Mahomes elevates, Watson has stayed on par and for me, Trubisky and Kizer scare me. Take into consideration now, skill sets etc, I honestly think Mahomes is the best QB prospect in a weak class.  

Take your bows

• Upvote 4

On 4/25/2017 at 9:18 PM, Mogglez said:

Right. He's never won more than 7 games in his collegiate career and one of the other guys has won a national title against Alabama, but it's the poor man's Pat White/Colin Kaepernick who looks like a champion.  Got it.

You really stunk at scouting NCAA QB talent; please never try and correct me again as you were trying oh so hard to try and correct @HighPitch and others for their QB expertise on Mahomes; all while you were trying to compare him to Pat White/Colin Kaepernick ?

And you're such as hypocritical poster. Just a couple of weeks ago you were jumping down my throat for me talking about both of Alex Smith and Kaep's winning record( under Jim Harbaugh) but there you were, talking about QB's W-L record just 3 years ago...? 

(I'm like an elephant; I don't forget). 

Screenshot_20201218-075811.thumb.png.3dd8481f16f6f3781635f595593a2f43.png

O.k. Right. So I guess we're only allowed to talk about QB W-L record when it fits your agenda...

Because Mahomes having a bad record fit your agenda but Alex Smith/Kaep having a great record didn't fit your agenda; got it ?‍♂️

• Upvote 3

i think i was still thinking mac knew what he was doing and hack might still be the guy.  obviously i was wrong to have put so much faith in a future barista.  the thing i've learned since then is if there's a chance to upgrade a position then it should be done.  this applies to darnold.  the jets have a really good chance to upgrade the qb position this draft and no matter how nice darnold is or even if he could win with better people yada, yada, yada getting lawrence and trading darnold would put the jets in no worse position.  lawrence will need some talent around him too and it looks like they'll be starting from square zero with the new coaching staff.

On 4/25/2017 at 5:42 PM, HighPitch said:

I've watched every YouTube reel on him and what's the issue here?

hes got a cannon arm

he finds open guys

he hits in stride

he scrambles

hes fearless

he makes touchdowns out of blown plays

open your friggin eyes byatches! This kid is going to be super special. Stop parroting so called experts.......

that is all

Well you were right about that

Was more on board with Watson, but how you could take a safety over either when you HAD NO PHVKCIN OFFENSE boggles the mind. Christian Hackenberg? Mike Maccagnan should not be allowed to stock shelves in a bodega much less be anywhere near an NFL front office , and remember Todd Bowles, being possibly brain damaged and incapable of knowing how offense works, was ear to ear with his 2 new safeties. THIS GODDAMN FRANCHISE. 

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

LOL

This is exactly why I stopped making definitive predictions about how guys will turn out in the NFL. 

No one really knows. Everyone is guessing. 

You can make an educated guess that a QB will be more impactful than a safety. The Jets taking Adams over Mahomes or Watson was like putting a Rolls Royce hood ornament of a 1972 Dodge Dart. 

8 minutes ago, Bugg said:

You can make an educated guess that a QB will be more impactful than a safety. The Jets taking Adams over Mahomes or Watson was like putting a Rolls Royce hood ornament of a 1972 Dodge Dart. 

Until Patrick Mahomes sets the DB sack record, how dare you besmirch Macc's wisdom?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

On 4/27/2017 at 1:20 PM, Vader said:

Mahomes looks like he will be jay cutler if he's lucky. 

42 minutes ago, chirorob said:

That one aged well.

But hey, I liked Rosen

edit   someone beat me to it

3 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

This aged well

Maybe Vader was a big fan of Kristin Cavallari?  

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Now you have made me angry, I owned a 74 dodge dart sport.  I basically gave it away to a coworker years back (I think for $150) because I had to move and it was not running.  It was a great car that I would love to have today, and just selling it as it was when I owned it would be worth at least 10 grand maybe more.

Okay I am not angry , just sad.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

On 4/25/2017 at 6:18 PM, Mogglez said:

Right. He's never won more than 7 games in his collegiate career and one of the other guys has won a national title against Alabama, but it's the poor man's Pat White/Colin Kaepernick who looks like a champion.  Got it.

LMAO. Good to see you've always been condescending while being wrong.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1