^^^The official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread^^^

InstantClassic

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, CotcheryifyouCan said:

9ers gona take cook fml well at least we got forte asj devin smith robbie anderson decker coming off surgery. oh yeah we have mccown throwing to them

Come on man we got a safety don't you watch college football

Just now, Jetsmanjb said:

COOK 

RAMZYCK 

FOSTER

if we get anyone of these players with our second pick that's more than a solid draft.  Anyone whining about quarterback should shut up because we can't field a team with 11 QBs

Much better to field a team with zero QB's, amirite?

At last we can play 5 Safeties.  Everyone knows Champion are build around safties.

1 hour ago, sourceworx said:

We have 6 first round picks on the defense, and none on the offense. Then we wonder why the offense is terrible....

The offense was terrible because Fitzpatrick was the worst QB in the NFL last year.  I know nothing about college football other than what I read here and even I know that there was no offensive player available worth the 6th pick.

Stop with Mahomes or Watson..  Macc was NEVER going to reach for a QB with the 6th pick without even giving Hack a chance.  It would have been admitting that he wasted last years 2nd rounder which no self respecting GM was going to do.

So since they were not taking a QB under any circumstances who were they supposed to take with Fournette gone?  The white RB?

Archived