^^^The official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread^^^

InstantClassic

Just now, Pac said:

The offense was terrible because Fitzpatrick was the worst QB in the NFL last year.  I no nothing about college football other than what I read here and even I know that there was no offensive player available worth the 6th pick.

Stop with Mahomes or Watson..  Macc was NEVER going to reach for a QB with the 6th pick without even giving Hack a chance.  It would have been admitting that he wasted last years 2nd rounder which no self respecting GM was going to do.

So since they were not taking a QB under any circumstances who were they supposed to take with Fournette gone?  The white RB?

"I know nothing about college football, but I know that whatever the Jets did is good"

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, dbatesman said:

"I know nothing about college football, but I know that whatever the Jets did is good"

Who was the pick? 

And please don't do that stupid thing many others are doing and assume that there were multiple offers Macc turned down.

Starting to think about top-7 tomorrow.

Not sure yet, but Robinson and Lamp have to be in the mix.  Cook for sure.  A few CBs but I really don't want another DB right now.  A llot of good talent got plucked in the last few picks.

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

Who was the pick? 

And please don't do that stupid thing many others are doing and assume that there were multiple offers Macc turned down.

"I bought a Hyundai Elantra for $76,000. I know it was pricey, but what could I do?"--Pac 

Cook, King, Robinson, Kamara, Lamp, Awuzie, Baker, and god no, but Kizer for you maniacs that actually think he is any good.

Cook would be a steal, but don't see him getting past GB, wouldn't be upset with a Kamara consolation prize.  BUT if both GB, and Seattle pass on him the next 4 teams all have established RB's Jaguars, Bears, Rams, Chargers.

Just now, T0mShane said:

"I bought a Hyundai Elantra for $76,000. I know it was pricey, but what could I do?"--Pac 

another one with no answer on who the correct pick was.

actually I think it's safe to assume you wanted the white RB.

Just now, Powpow said:

what player is taken before its announced

They tell you when the pick is in and announced they'd play it clean up until the TV viewer would know, even though you can find out quicker through twitter world. It's to coordinate with the commercials which is also obv when you switch back and forth. In years past they've sorta raced to tell you first (NFL Net and ESPN). Now it's at the exact same, coordinated time on either channel. Even though the picks are or have been in for minutes already. That wouldn't bother me if they didn't start this sh*t at 8 on thursday night.

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

They tell you when the pick is in and announced they'd play it clean up until the TV viewer would know, even though you can find out quicker through twitter world. It's to coordinate with the commercials which is also obv when you switch back and forth. In years past they've sorta raced to tell you first (NFL Net and ESPN). Now it's at the exact same, coordinated time on either channel. Even though the picks are or have been in for minutes already. That wouldn't bother me if they didn't start this sh*t at 8 on thursday night.

thx

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

The one that had like 3 TD's last season and who Alabama didn't even utilize with regularity? 

Yeah the one that has no stats to back up his supposed football elite status at TE.  What a joke it would have been to take him 6th overall.

Archived