^^^The official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread^^^

InstantClassic

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

The names are ridiculous. It may be cute in the ghetto, but names like that won't be taken seriously in the real world. Hence, you remain in the ghetto.

i don't even like when white people name their kid tucker or hunter

But Bubba Blue formed a shrimp empire with a white imbecile so there's hope.

SAR I

Hang on...
We trade down from #70 (240 pts) to #79 (195 pts) = trade down of 45 pts, and received back a 5th rounder #160 (27 pts)
NE trades down from #72 (230 pts)  to #83 (175 pts) = trade down of 55 pts, and received back a 4th rounder #124 (48 pts)

They do almost the same trade down, from roughly #70 to #80, and get back a pick a full round earlier than us, and we traded down first???

*Edit - NE also gave back pick #200. Still works out to more than we got.

Nope

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Why? We already know it's him. I actually like this alias best. It's funny. The other three sucked the life out of the board. 

As long as you guys are cool with it and it is hysterical!  I'm kind of hoping "they" start arguing with each other...

7 minutes ago, NorthCoastJetsFan said:

Maybe you didn't read his scouting report:

"If the pass isn’t right on the money, however, don’t count on it being caught. The Tide often worked around their leading receiver’s shaky hands last season by weaponizing his speed on sweeps and tap passes that stretched the defense from sideline to sideline."

You critcized his YAC. I criticized how stupid that was considering how he was good at generating YAC. I mean sh*t, here's his PFF "strengths" section:

Screenshot_20170428-224846.png

His hands could use a little work.  Sure.  It's not a huge problem that can't be fixed and it's certainly not a Braylon Edwards-esque issue.  Also, don't know what jag off site wrote your report but his radius is not an issue.  He'll fight for off target balls. 

Don't get sassy with me because you're throwing a tantrum and losing track of your own words.

13 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

The names are ridiculous. It may be cute in the ghetto, but names like that won't be taken seriously in the real world. Hence, you remain in the ghetto.

i don't even like when white people name their kid tucker or hunter

Or become a multi-milionaire before age 25 in pro sports 

Why in the world didn't we pick Dalvin Cook in the second round ? He was on the board while we were on the clock ?  I also have to mention just look at the 49ers draft... Why in the hell did Bryce Petty have to come back and beat them when the were up two TDs.  We had no business winning that game and look at what it cost us.  We could have had Solomon Thomas/Jamal Adams and Reuben Foster in this draft?!?!  Instead this draft is turning out to be an embarrassment.  A 6 year old could be more responsible with these draft picks.  

1 minute ago, Jetsmanjb said:

Why in the world didn't we pick Dalvin Cook in the second round ? He was on the board while we were on the clock ?  I also have to mention just look at the 49ers draft... Why in the hell did Bryce Petty have to come back and beat them when the were up two TDs.  We had no business winning that game and look at what it cost us.  We could have had Solomon Thomas/Jamal Adams and Reuben Foster in this draft?!?!  Instead this draft is turning out to be an embarrassment.  A 6 year old could be more responsible with these draft picks.  

You new?

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

If any parents with small children are watching this draft they will not let their children play football these guys cant talk or pronounce words clearly. 

"My grandma was a great woman, she raise me all buy huhself.  I told my grandma that if I was drafted I was gonna bring here with me so here she the **** is with me here I love that bitch I love you grandma!"

SAR I

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

You critcized his YAC. I criticized how stupid that was considering how he was good at generating YAC. I mean sh*t, here's his PFF "strengths" section:

Screenshot_20170428-224846.png

His hands could use a little work.  Sure.  It's not a huge problem that can't be fixed and it's certainly not a Braylon Edwards-esque issue.  Also, don't know what jag off site wrote your report but his radius is not an issue.  He'll fight for off target balls. 

Don't get sassy with me because you're throwing a tantrum and losing track of your own words.

I did not criticize his YAC. I criticized his hands.  Don't get sassy with me because you can't read a post

2 minutes ago, Jetsmanjb said:

Hey everyone...take a look at this 'new' guy!  He's surprised with Jets draft picks!

Archived