^^^The official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread^^^

InstantClassic

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I can't take how ****kng annoying you are. Stfu you nazi. Not everyone is going to agree with you. Grow up and get over it you ****kng petulant child.

Humm, annoying? Pot, kettle thing. Grow up.

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

You are an idiot. Pure and simple an idiot. If it took the Chiefs that much to only move up to the Bills to 10, how much would they have to pay to move up to 6?

I would have taken the exact same deal.

2 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Bills just moved back and picked up a future first. Bet they're really kicking themselves that they didn't get a chance to draft the best available safety 

1st next year and a 3rd this year in a deep draft.  Adams better be that much better than a guy we could have gottne at 27.  Huge fing blunder as usual by the jets.

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

So the bills manage to trade down and the jets fail to close the deal as usual.  :(

Mike Maccagnan cannot make a deal involving higher than a 5th round pick. 

I have a feeling he's like that guy in your FF league who tries to get your best player and offers up 3 pieces of **** in return, while trying to rationalize why this lopsided offer it's such a good deal for you. Nobody wants to deal with him. Dallas comes calling for Sheldon and he draws a line in the sand of minimum 1st round pick (just like he did with Mo). He's a joke.

Archived